1) First of all, I got Paper Mario Sticker Star as one of my games. I have a limited time to return it, but realistically, I have tomorrow to decide to return it for full retail value. I'm going on vacation starting Thursday, and I won't have time to return it once I leave. The game looks okay, with one minor caveat: apparently, it's very easy to get stuck trying to figure out how to get further in the game, leading to a constant sense of frustration. Do you guys feel this was the norm? I just want to know if this game is worth keeping/playing or not
2) Second, I wanted to know about Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. Resource management and SimCity kind of games appeal to me, but here is my question about HM: what is the point of planting and harvesting crops? Are you just maintaining the farm for the hell of it, are you trying to get upgrades for your farm and surrounding town (the goal being to trick it out as much as possible), what? The game looks like a really intriguing time sink (kind of like Farmville, except not terrible), but I want to make sure it's worth the money and effort.
3) I got the Mario Kart 7 3DS bundle, and I wondering, did MK7 take up the whole SD card that was included (or is that SD card locked so it can't have further games installed?) I want to get Pushmo, Crashmo, and maybe a few other games off the eShop, but the I haven't been able to do so yet.
4) I got the 3DS XL. Does Pokemon B/W2 scale well to fit the screen, or does it look terrible?
5) Lastly, which game would you guys say has the greatest replayability on the system? I am a sucker for games that I can go back to over and over to do things in different ways or approach creatively. So what game would you guys say has that in spades?
Thanks! Been playing NSMB2 and Mario Kart 7 and I am having a complete blast!