This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by FET4LJUICE (39 posts) -

I got the 3DS XL Bundle that came with Zelda: Link Between Two Worlds as a digital download. What other games do I HAVE to get that are "must own"?

#2 Edited by Master_Of_Fools (1346 posts) -

@FET4LJUICE:

There are a lot. Fire Emblem Awakening, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokémon X or Y, Resident Evil Revelations, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Some say Animal Crossing, Some say Shin Megami Tensei 4, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, the classics like Starfox 64 and Zelda Ocarina Of Time. Kirby Triple Deluxe is coming out May 2nd, Yoshi's New Island in March, Smash Bros later this year. Those are the majority I can think of...

#3 Posted by Tokeism (2332 posts) -

Fire Emblem Awakening

Tales of the Abyss

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Pokémon X or Y

Super Mario 3D Land

Bravely Default

#4 Edited by 0diN_7 (1036 posts) -

It really depends on what type of gamer you are. I'm extremely diverse in my gaming. I love games from almost pretty much every genre. There are some great recommendations above. I personally, am a big RPG fan and I still don't like Etrian Odyssey or Shin Megami Tensei IV. Bravely Default is good though if you can tolerate some annoying voice acting from some of the villains. Here are the games I have that I love: (Only 3DS games)

Fire Emblem Awakening

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Super Street Fighter IV

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Resident Evil Revelations

Scribble Nuats Unmasked

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Super Mario 3D Land

Tales of the Abyss

Theatrythm Final Fantasy

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Mario Kart 7

Pokemon Y

Hope this helps. There are some really great games for the 3DS out there. Plus there's a lot of great games to download from the olden days if you're in to that.

#5 Edited by WeCantStop (7 posts) -

Well the people above already listed most of them but Mario Dream Team was pretty good

#6 Posted by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

Pokemon X or Y, it's pretty fun I mean who doesn't like catching Pokemon. Oh Super Mario 3D Land is pretty good too, then again those are the only two games I own.

#7 Posted by benleslie5 (7814 posts) -
  • Bravely Default
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Professor Layton series
#8 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

FIRE EMBLEM

#9 Posted by 19James89 (29 posts) -

Mario Open Tennis is a very good game.

#10 Posted by Allicrombie (25185 posts) -

love Animal Crossing.

#11 Posted by roboccs (6957 posts) -

I just got one too! It'll be here in 2 days! Can't wait!!