just finished fire emblem awakening, how long did it take you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by marioandlinkfan (223 posts) -

I clocked in about 38 hours on normal/classic in the 3ds activity log, completed most of the paralogues that were available and plan on going through it again on hard. Now my question is how long did it take you? please say your 3ds activity logs time and not your file's time because it only counts when you save it and not when you reset it.

#2 Posted by darkspineslayer (20126 posts) -
42:49 and I'm only on Chapter 19. I'm nowhere near finished with this game (will probably at least start a second playthrough with a female avatar), and that's even before the bulk of the DLC launches. Money well spent.
#3 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

32:41 Normal Classic. only on chapter 17. 

Since I can purchase both types of seals I'm working on reclassing units to get certain skills. Also leveling up couples and making them stronger so that their child will have awesome stats and skills once I decide to do the mission.

#4 Posted by Woe2spread (280 posts) -
im on chapter four and I downloaded it. but does it ever get tougher? im on normal right now and just wondered lol.
#5 Posted by Epak_ (6843 posts) -

They EU launch is still far off. Have enough time to beat that ambassador FE :)

#6 Posted by Khan933 (377 posts) -

im on chapter four and I downloaded it. but does it ever get tougher? im on normal right now and just wondered lol.Woe2spread

You'll almost never get a gameover unless you foolishly send Chrom or the Avatar into a huge group of enemies. But you'll probably lose at least a couple units over the course of the game, keeping everyone in pairs can usually keep everyone alive, but it can also end up gimping some of your units.

#7 Posted by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -

just beat it last night.

25:44 Hard Classic

#8 Posted by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -
im on chapter four and I downloaded it. but does it ever get tougher? im on normal right now and just wondered lol.Woe2spread
idk about normal, but the difficulty definitely rises as you progress in hard mode
#9 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8565 posts) -
wow you guys have like 40 hours in a game that only came out a few days ago? I dont have that kind of time to play games. I am only about as far as the demo went so far.
#10 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
LOL. I got the game a week before it's date and I'm only on chapter 4. Haven't really had time to play it or anything.
#11 Posted by marioandlinkfan (223 posts) -
wow you guys have like 40 hours in a game that only came out a few days ago? I dont have that kind of time to play games. I am only about as far as the demo went so far. AutoPilotOn
Yeah sadly I'm not doing much with my life right now, so I have a little bit too much time on my hands.
#12 Posted by darkspineslayer (20126 posts) -
62 hours even. First playthrough, classic difficulty. Endgame discussion below: [spoiler] What was the last decision for the rest of you? Did you let Chrom take the final blow or sacrifice your avatar? [/spoiler]
#13 Posted by Sword-Demon (6970 posts) -

62 hours even. First playthrough, classic difficulty. Endgame discussion below: [spoiler] What was the last decision for the rest of you? Did you let Chrom take the final blow or sacrifice your avatar? [/spoiler] darkspineslayer
[spoiler] I sacrificed. I figure that's the appropriate ending since Grima is killed for good, and your Avatar lives [/spoiler]