It took me 10 years...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 judaspete  Online
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts

...but I finally unlocked the Diamond Cup in F-Zero GX. Now to start working toward those AX tracks. Maybe by the early 2020's.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I finished that game so long ago :P

One of my favorite games of all time, for sure. From memory, one of the hardest challenges for me was the one where you drove a slim car over a ramp and through a closing door in about 30 seconds. I haven't played in a decade, but maybe you could refresh my memory, and actually let me know if that level is as hard as I remember it.

Anyway, congratulations. Maybe you'll be able to finish it before a new F-Zero comes out. :P

PS I'm really hoping for a new F-Zero game.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34415 Posts

Hehe, nice. I was thinking about this game a few days ago and got an urge to play it again. Maybe I should.. I just wish I had a friend with equal skill to mine so we could have fun with the multi-player.. Awesome game.. want another badly..

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#4  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I really need to play GX. I played the one on N64 with a friend and it rocked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I usually don't have a lot to say about F-Zero, but I remember I kind of enjoyed the 2D ones, and I had trouble getting into the 3D ones. I wonder if anyone else feels like the gameplay changed a bit between dimensions?

Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#6 Superzone
Member since 2004 • 3733 Posts

@judaspete said:

...but I finally unlocked the Diamond Cup in F-Zero GX. Now to start working toward those AX tracks. Maybe by the early 2020's.

Holy crap! You too? I finally whipped out GX this past summer and had forgotten just how much fun it was. At one point, I decided to look up how to unlock everything, and to my shocking surprise there was another cup!!! Took me 10 years to figure that out too!

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

I never had the game in the SNES days but got it on WiiU when it was 30 cents... What a blast! The game's freakin' hard though. I haven't been able to master drifting or making the really sharp turns. The game is so addicting though!!

Grieverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Grieverr
Member since 2002 • 2835 Posts

Congrats, OP! I also just found out about the AX cups locked in GX! Funny, because I wondered why they never released the arcade version. Hopefully, I can post something similar in a few weeks!