is zombi U multiply or single?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by foxfacer2d2 (570 posts) -

I would buy it the U day 1 but if the zombi U is multiply

#2 Posted by Garysafc25 (105 posts) -

I am pretty sure the game is multiplayer. Also do you mean co-op split screen or online multiplayer.?

#3 Posted by foxfacer2d2 (570 posts) -

online multiplay

#4 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
It's both.
#5 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.
#6 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
[QUOTE="Rod90"]Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.

Except Ubisoft hasn't been releasing bull shots and lying about the game this time.
#7 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Rod90"]Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.

Except Ubisoft hasn't been releasing bull shots and lying about the game this time.

Maybe they are lying again... no one has played the game... o_O
#8 Posted by Pffrbt (6528 posts) -

I would buy it the U day 1 but if the zombi U is multiply

foxfacer2d2

I hate your grammar.

#9 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

I tried ZombiU at a Comic Convention in Rome. The textures were awful and the game was glitchy as hell. I really hope that demonstration build is nowhere as close to the final build.

#10 Posted by locopatho (20186 posts) -
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Rod90"]Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.

But how do we know!!! :shock:
#11 Posted by nini200 (9615 posts) -
[QUOTE="Rod90"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Rod90"]Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.

Maybe they are lying again... no one has played the game... o_O

Actually alot of people have played the game. They've had ZombiU at different events including the WiiU Experience event they had where I am. Unfortunately I havent played it because they put it up by the time I got there but it was out for a few days before I got there.
#12 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Rod90"]Zombi U is the new Red Steel. Launch title too by the way.

Exactly. I'm scared.
#13 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -
[QUOTE="Rod90"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="meetroid8"] Except Ubisoft hasn't been releasing bull shots and lying about the game this time.

Exactly. I'm scared.

After the backlash from RedSteel, I can't imagine they'd try doing it again.
#14 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Rod90"][QUOTE="locopatho"] But how do we know!!! :shock:

Exactly. I'm scared.

After the backlash from RedSteel, I can't imagine they'd try doing it again.

Maybe they enjoy those kind of launch games. o_O
#15 Posted by Vickman178 (1035 posts) -

I tried ZombiU at a Comic Convention in Rome. The textures were awful and the game was glitchy as hell. I really hope that demonstration build is nowhere as close to the final build.

lancea34

No it wasn't....

#16 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancea34"]

Vickman178

No it wasn't....

Were you there?