Is it Still hard to Find a WII?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hoankiemdinh (685 posts) -
I need a Wii bad. I am a hardcore Xbox 360 owner and my sister wants a Wii so we are going to get it. I really want to give the Wii a chance. Does anybody know any shipments or avaliability for the WII>?
#2 Posted by yungboi (1466 posts) -
This sunday @ Target and Circuit City.
#3 Posted by dawgpownd (1550 posts) -
yeah they arent on shelves where i live.
#4 Posted by TF_063 (121 posts) -
www.itrackr.com
#5 Posted by TM1 (7249 posts) -
Very hard to get one still
#6 Posted by kaim_i (959 posts) -
i always find leftover from a gamestop store, like in 2005 when 360 came out i saw it at gamestop wher i live thay had like 3 regular and 2 premiun.
#7 Posted by Solaris222002 (979 posts) -
I got the last one when I went to walmart and they said there selling out within a few hours of getting them on the shelves but you may get lucky like I did.
#8 Posted by BuryMe (22017 posts) -
I haven't seen one anywhere
#9 Posted by medhopeful (351 posts) -
more importantly, what about nunchuck controllers?
#10 Posted by FreddieGermany (562 posts) -
ha I got mine from preorder
#11 Posted by reggie186 (3909 posts) -
They're still hard to find.
#12 Posted by Kwing1983 (2325 posts) -
Very hard to find man, it's crazy!:shock: I mean its freakin Feb. The thing launched in Nov 19th, this is very unheard of now a days. They come in they are sold out so fast. It's insane!!!
#13 Posted by arkboy_basic (747 posts) -
I've never seen one on the shelf ever here in OKC.
#14 Posted by tar82 (612 posts) -
The Wii and wiimotes are still sold out all over. Supply and demand sucks.
#15 Posted by RMANPOWER (2734 posts) -
Nunchucks/Wii-Remotes are so easy to find. I went to the same Walmart with week and they had about 10. So, I thought it WOW can't believe that. I went back the next week, still there. If you live in California, go to the Wal-Mart in Beamont going towards Palm Springs, Trust me they had them there along with Wii Points. No systems, but the other stuff they do. Classic/Wii motes/Nunchucks
#16 Posted by tar82 (612 posts) -
Wow, if only there was a walmart close by...
#17 Posted by Sworddragonbane (45 posts) -
The gamestop by me sold out in like 15 minutes within getting the shipment. :shock:
#18 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

Be at target before opening on sunday

#19 Posted by laughingman42 (8730 posts) -

Nunchucks/Wii-Remotes are so easy to find. I went to the same Walmart with week and they had about 10. So, I thought it WOW can't believe that. I went back the next week, still there. If you live in California, go to the Wal-Mart in Beamont going towards Palm Springs, Trust me they had them there along with Wii Points. No systems, but the other stuff they do. Classic/Wii motes/Nunchucks RMANPOWER

In my area We have 6 stores that sell the Wii and Accesories. The only thing you can find for wii around here is the classic controler

#20 Posted by RMANPOWER (2734 posts) -

[QUOTE="RMANPOWER"]Nunchucks/Wii-Remotes are so easy to find. I went to the same Walmart with week and they had about 10. So, I thought it WOW can't believe that. I went back the next week, still there. If you live in California, go to the Wal-Mart in Beamont going towards Palm Springs, Trust me they had them there along with Wii Points. No systems, but the other stuff they do. Classic/Wii motes/Nunchucks laughingman42

In my area We have 6 stores that sell the Wii and Accesories. The only thing you can find for wii around here is the classic controler

Tight stuff, I was shocked that I found the wii romotes cause I know how they used to be hard to find, until I came to this walmart. Whoever is in California, go there.

#21 Posted by Spartan874 (2142 posts) -
give it a few more months and theyll be everywhere