Is Hyrule Warriors winning you over?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

plebegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By plebegamer
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

Hyrule Warriors initially seemed to turn a lot of people off, but looking around the web, a lot of people seem to be getting won over by the way the title is being presented. Has Hyrule Warriors won you over?

If any game would make a good Musou crossover, it would be Zelda. All of its strengths cover for the Warriors series' weaknesses.

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 big_mak523
Member since 2011 • 210 Posts

I tried to ignore it as long as I could, but the game is just too much Zelda. I know it is gonna be Dynasty Warriors, and there is suspect gameplay that comes along with it. But any Zelda fan would be lying to themselves if they didn't feel excited to see all of those characters come together. As a Zelda fan, I'm definitely getting it purely on just the fan service it is providing.

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

I think it's going to be a repetitive mess. I'd like to think that Nintendo wouldn't let that happen, but I don't know...

Other than that, It's won me over since day 1. I don't care for the Warriors series that much. I'd just love the fact that I can play as lots of different Zelda characters and go around killing stuff. ^_^

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

It's always won me over. It's Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin. Those games can get old fast and repetitive fast, but in short bursts it can be mindless fun.

Star0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Star0
Member since 2012 • 451 Posts

Nuh uh, Zelda is my baby. Zelda Wii U that is. I'll wait however many months it takes for that game to come out.

This looks repetitive...too repetitive. Even the visuals aren't anything special.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Oh good, it's making more Spam

Star0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points