Internet Channel Question.........!!>?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bAnjokAz0oie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bAnjokAz0oie
Member since 2006 • 283 Posts
hey i was just wondering is it possible to watch gamespot shows like on the spot and button mashing on a wii
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
hey i was just wondering is it possible to watch gamespot shows like on the spot and button mashing on a wiibAnjokAz0oie

Not now. It  only supports Flashplayer 7 or earlier. Next month when  the final one comesout you will though.
Greencrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Greencrash
Member since 2005 • 886 Posts
well i know videos can be played b/c i have done it but when i tried on the spot i got a black screen and even when everything was loaded, noting happened so im assming you cannot watch live events.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
well i know videos can be played b/c i have done it but when i tried on the spot i got a black screen and even when everything was loaded, noting happened so im assming you cannot watch live events.Greencrash

No,  thats cause on the spot uses flash player 9. Over the limit of the Wii browser.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

[QUOTE="bAnjokAz0oie"]hey i was just wondering is it possible to watch gamespot shows like on the spot and button mashing on a wiiDuckman5

Not now. It  only supports Flashplayer 7 or earlier. Next month when  the final one comesout you will though.

Has that been confirmed to be in the final version?