I'm looking for this Pokemon (Offering lv. 100 pokemon)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Meyren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Meyren
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Well my little brother is wanting a squirtle really bad so I am offering some of my pokemon if someone will trade me for one. I need it to be a squirtle, wartortle, or blastoise. It has to be a male and it's level dosen't matter. I am offering a Lv. 100 Shiny mewtwo Lv. 100 Shiny Lopunny Lv. 40 Entei Lv. 40 Suicine Lv. 35 Latias Lv. 62 Cobalion (You can only choose one and I also have other pokemon if you want another one.) Name: Meyren Friend Code: 4213 2802 6039
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

lvl. 100 shiny Mewtwo? Sounds legit.:roll:

Meyren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Meyren
Wow, thanks for that. No offence to you or anything but I have one or else I woulden't have offered it. I am just trying to get a pokemon for my brother.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Wow, thanks for that. No offence to you or anything but I have one or else I woulden't have offered it. I am just trying to get a pokemon for my brother.Meyren
He isn't questioning wether you have it, he's questioning where it came from...
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Just FYI, people don't really like hacked Pokemon.

Squirtles are breedable so they aren't particularly rare, if you're offering high level shinies and legendaries for them then people aren't going to want to trade because the deal seems too good to be true.

Meyren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Meyren
Look thanks for the information but I don't hack Pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon for awhile and have aqquired all my Pokemon the regular without messing with the game with hacks. I don't have squirtle in my poke dex in black 2 so I can't get it through global trade, And I didn't choose it in Heartgold so I didn't want to restart my game just to get it. I am lucky to get shinies, I also get them through trade and I raise my pokemon really hard to get them to such high levels. I don't appreciate people asking me where I got my Pokemon from. I just wanted to get Squirtle for my brother but I can see I have went to the wrong website.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

I don't appreciate people asking me where I got my Pokemon from. I just wanted to get Squirtle for my brother but I can see I have went to the wrong website.Meyren

Sorry, but that's a pretty common question when trading, and yes, Gamespot is a horrible place to try to find battles and trades. Try the Serebii Forums/Wifi Chat, The Marriland Boards, or maybe even Smogon.

kerryjosber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kerryjosber
yeah., thanks for that. No offence to you or anything but I have one or else I woulden't have offered it, thanks for your sharing, i like it