This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 25, 2012
- Posts: 4078
- Member Since: July 15, 2007
- Posts: 19370
- Member Since: June 13, 2007
- Posts: 11173
- Member Since: December 19, 2009
- Posts: 5778
I don't appreciate people asking me where I got my Pokemon from. I just wanted to get Squirtle for my brother but I can see I have went to the wrong website.Meyren
Sorry, but that's a pretty common question when trading, and yes, Gamespot is a horrible place to try to find battles and trades. Try the Serebii Forums/Wifi Chat, The Marriland Boards, or maybe even Smogon.
- Member Since: December 26, 2012
- Posts: 3