If Pokemon can do it, why not Yu Gi Oh?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxKAMIKAZExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxKAMIKAZExx
Member since 2006 • 619 Posts
I used to be a big Yu Gi Oh fan back in middle school [high school senior now] and I'd be pretty awesome if they'd release a Yu Gi Oh game for the Wii with online.

Not like those crappy console games they put out for the GC and PS2 last gen, something like the GBA games.

You know, regular dueling.

I would deffinatly purchase it. [if it had online]

Anyone with me?
yodariquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2 yodariquo
Member since 2005 • 6631 Posts
It would have to be better balanced than the GBA game I have (it's an older one, though, can't recall the title at this time). Personally, while it could garner some interest from me, I would prefer a Pokémon TCG online :P.
ssc0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ssc0n
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts
Yeah I think this is a great idea. It should have an adventure and online dueling/trading/etc. And they should release a DS game at the same time that can connect with it, along with being able to duel/trade online with other DS's. Yeah sounds cool.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
The DS already has a card battle game that's online
If that does well I'm sure you'll see the Wii versions follow
foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts
lol.... my friends use to call it something that should not be mentioned on here because i might get in trouble.. and really i never liked anything to do with cards...
LinkLovesWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LinkLovesWii
Member since 2006 • 444 Posts
Nah i think they should release a MTG online card game (puts flame sheild up)
v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too.
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts
Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. v3n0m111
wow i def think u should stop then...i was obsessed with it but i quit last year cause now im a freshmen in high skool
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
[QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. Scythes777
wow i def think u should stop then...i was obsessed with it but i quit last year cause now im a freshmen in high skool

That matters how?
People like what they like
OmiBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 OmiBlade
Member since 2006 • 498 Posts
[QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. Jaysonguy

That matters how?

lol, but a senior liking yu gi oh...wow, just wow. thats like a 2 year old liking csi for its depth, it just doesnt WORK!
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Scythes777
[QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. Jaysonguy

That matters how?

yeah i guess he can do wat he wantss but i just stopped cause it was wasting my money, pll would hate me if they found out i liked it, all my cousins stopped playing it so i didnt have ne one 2 play it with, and i thought i needed 2 grow up and not like all those kiddie type games cause i should start doing other things and pay more attention 2 skool and my future life but i mean its not bad if he likes it and if he has the time and money then thats fine
xxKAMIKAZExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xxKAMIKAZExx
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. Scythes777

That matters how?

yeah i guess he can do wat he wantss but i just stopped cause it was wasting my money, pll would hate me if they found out i liked it, all my cousins stopped playing it so i didnt have ne one 2 play it with, and i thought i needed 2 grow up and not like all those kiddie type games cause i should start doing other things and pay more attention 2 skool and my future life but i mean its not bad if he likes it and if he has the time and money then thats fine

Over the years Yu Gi Oh has gotten ALOT more complicated. Gone are the days when everyone feard your Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon. Everyone now has specialized decks that involve ALOT more strategy other then getting the highest ATK points and beating down the opponent.
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Scythes777
[QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. xxKAMIKAZExx

That matters how?

Over the years Yu Gi Oh has gotten ALOT more complicated. Gone are the days when everyone feard your Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon. Everyone now has specialized decks that involve ALOT more strategy other then getting the highest ATK points and beating down the opponent.

yeah i remember those days blue eyes was so good but now u can kill it simply and they just keep making different types of effects and new deck types its impossible 2 keep up
xxKAMIKAZExx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xxKAMIKAZExx
[QUOTE="xxKAMIKAZExx"][QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Scythes777"][QUOTE="v3n0m111"]Im 18 and i love Yu Gi Oh GX. Its actually a pretty good show. I have so many cards too. Scythes777

That matters how?

yeah i remember those days blue eyes was so good but now u can kill it simply and they just keep making different types of effects and new deck types its impossible 2 keep up

Yeah, if I was in middle school right now, I'd be pretty hard for me to keep up with all the chains you can do these days. I just saw some of the tournament champions the other days....some of those dudes are older then 30 haha. I think all the new strategies to take up these days have it made a little less kiddy then what it used to be.
ryustruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 ryustruck
Member since 2005 • 3016 Posts

i actually got onne of the older GBA games for like 9 dollars the other day, because i remember the TCG being so fun. ive wona few tourneys back in my day.
I think itd be cool to release a wii version

gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11924 Posts
I'm with you man.