I heard that Miiverse Perma Bans expire after 6 months...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1347 posts) -

Well a few hours ago my 1st perma ban hit the 6 month mark. So was that just a lie?

Cause people on Youtube had done videos showing that they had perma bans that got lifted after 6 months...

#2 Posted by Bigboi500 (29639 posts) -

What did you do to get banned?

#3 Edited by Litchie (16272 posts) -

Lol. How much of an asshat can you be if you get permabanned on a Nintendo console? Pity they get lifted..

#4 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1347 posts) -

I was Perma Banned cause I had 6 posts of mine deleted within a 3 month period. As well as I had gotten 3 two week bans.

1 of those 2 week bans was from calling a guy "Silly" cause Silly is hateful and Bullying.

1 of the 2 week bans was cause I said a guy had "atrocious" spelling.

The 3rd was some kid who hates me cause I blocked him so so false reported me and the admins (Useless baboons) decided ok 2 week ban you got it.

So all that added up to a Perma Ban. 99% of people who get banned on Miiverse are WRONGFULLY banned.

#5 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11237 posts) -

Miiverse is way too strict. I got modded for saying that some people I just played with are ruining online games by boosting. They said it was hateful / bullying. It's ridiculous. As for the perma ban bring lifted, I've read that as well but I can't confirm.