I am going to get a Wii U and Zombi U tomorrow!!! Yay!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -
I can't wait to get off of work tomorrow so I can get Zombi U and my very own Wii U. It will be soo awesome to play Zombi U! Are there any other games that you would recommend.
#2 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

NintendoLand. New SMB U.

Cod Blops 2 is great, i've never really played cod online before.

Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Trine 2 - all on the eShop.

I hope that you like it.

#3 Posted by bulby_g (1337 posts) -
NintendoLand. New SMB, Trine 2psymon100
Agree, all these and ZombiU are great fun. Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is a blast too.
#4 Posted by QuebecSuperstar (4178 posts) -

Be sure to check out Miiverse. Really addictive! Some people there have mad drawing skills.

#5 Posted by enrique_marrodz (2107 posts) -
Congrats and welcome to the undead fighting! Hope to see you on line soon :D
#6 Posted by spike6958 (4966 posts) -
Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U for Wii U exclusives. As for Multi-Plats, I'd say Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Assassin's Creed 3 if you've not played them on other systems.
#7 Posted by Gesyma (1046 posts) -

ZombiU is a BLAST... terrifying... but a BLAST!!! Have fun! Add me if you wanna kill my dead survivors! Ryan Veo :)

#8 Posted by sicario146 (438 posts) -

dont get zombie u i hate it

#9 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="psymon100"]NintendoLand. New SMB, Trine 2bulby_g
Agree, all these and ZombiU are great fun.

despite the fact that ZombiU got a 4.0 on GS?

#10 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

[QUOTE="bulby_g"][QUOTE="psymon100"]NintendoLand. New SMB, Trine 2killerband55

despite the fact that ZombiU got a 4.5 on GS?

In some cases, yes. I bought it on the strength of the reviews of users.

Personally, I returned it for COD BLOPS 2. It wasn't for me, but I could understand the appeal after playing it. Very scary game.

#11 Posted by BadNewsBen (1493 posts) -
Zombi U is great. Its too bad many around here will dismiss it because of the bad review here, but it's their loss. Other than the melee combat being slightly clunky, I have absolutely no complaints.
#12 Posted by enrique_marrodz (2107 posts) -

dont get zombie u i hate it

sicario146
Then YOU don't get it
#13 Posted by superbuuman (3111 posts) -

[QUOTE="bulby_g"][QUOTE="psymon100"]NintendoLand. New SMB, Trine 2killerband55

depends if you like the slow pacing & unforgiving game...Im trying to complete the game as 1 survivor..longest I've lasted was around 2hours and 30 mins before I got killed. Going back to it again, Im enjoying it cause its spooky, you're very vulnerable, plus inventory management...its not a run & gun shooter.

#14 Posted by dino77c (91 posts) -

Zombie U is awesome...don't let one bad reveiw fool you...its got a 75 on meta including that embarrising "reveiw" where the dude played the game for 10 mins and realized it wasn't a shooter

#15 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="bulby_g"] Agree, all these and ZombiU are great fun.superbuuman

depends if you like the slow pacing & unforgiving game...Im trying to complete the game as 1 survivor..longest I've lasted was around 2hours and 30 mins before I got killed. Going back to it again, Im enjoying it cause its spooky, you're very vulnerable, plus inventory management...its not a run & gun shooter.

so is it similar to something like Dead Space? (if you ever played that game)

#16 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
Despite some negative reviews I've heard a lot of people love Zombie U. I haven't played it, but if you talk to people you will here some good things.
#17 Posted by QuebecSuperstar (4178 posts) -

Is ZombiU anything like Dead Island? It was a flawed game but I absolutely loved it.

#18 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

Nah, it's not like Dead Island, it's a lot slower and clunkier. It limits you very heavily on the amounts of zombies you can take on at once, you have to single out zombies as much as possible. It's a very slow paced game comparatively.

At the same time it's a LOT scarier than Dead Island was, this is really a game best played at night with the lights off and the sound up.

It's a pretty decent game just don't go in there expecting anything quick paced or tight handling.

#19 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
Get your little inferno enterteinment fireplace.
#20 Posted by Gesyma (1046 posts) -
depends if you like the slow pacing & unforgiving game...Im trying to complete the game as 1 survivor..longest I've lasted was around 2hours and 30 mins before I got killed. Going back to it again, Im enjoying it cause its spooky, you're very vulnerable, plus inventory management...its not a run & gun shooter. superbuuman
Ugh... I just died last night after lasting 6.5 hours in survivor... I bet you can guess which type of zombie one shot me -____-
#21 Posted by b11051973 (7619 posts) -
I picked up a Wii u and NSMB. Once I get my Wii stuff transferred over, I'm going to sell it and use the money to buy ZombiU I think.
#22 Posted by aroxx_ab (10618 posts) -

ZombiU is just AMAZING, just finished the game in normal mode, died about 25times lol.

Will try survival mode, i don't expect to get far :cry:

#23 Posted by superbuuman (3111 posts) -

[QUOTE="superbuuman"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

No, I love Dead Space (PC), its a different game, imo Dead Space is more of 3rd person action horror, rather than survival. Pacing is alot faster in Dead Space also..in ZomBiU going slow is a better option, rush in thinking you're a hero & you're guaranteed to end up dead. :P Weapons upgrade also seems slower. The other thing your character will react scared when you talking a long time to take down a zombie ..that kinda heightens the scare, Im trying to get my head around that so I don't panic..which I have been. :P

#24 Posted by Arthas045 (5458 posts) -

[QUOTE="superbuuman"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

killerband55

I thought it looked more like Condemned.
#25 Posted by panzer29 (1 posts) -
just cos u h8 it doesnt mean somebody else shouldnt get it, grow up little girl or go back to the my little pony forums