This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hardyz200 (543 posts) -

just wondering

#2 Posted by nini200 (10104 posts) -
Great
#3 Posted by Prince_Denspion (2634 posts) -

im enjoying it. will have more time after work to mess around with it. gamepad screen i admit isnt as vibrant as my tv but still looks great. New super mario u looks amazing in hd.

#4 Posted by KBFloYd (14428 posts) -

i didn't want to turn it off...i would leave it on..even if just to hear the menu music...it would be too sad to turn it off....but i have to sleep ..so..too bad:P

#5 Posted by Prince_Denspion (2634 posts) -

i didn't want to turn it off...i would leave it on..even if just to hear the menu music...it would be too sad to turn it off....but i have to sleep ..so..too bad:P

KBFloYd

lol.. same here. put it on the cradle and left it on.

#6 Posted by TheBlackKnight3 (1586 posts) -

Amazing. They have a couple of games everyone can enjoy, though there isn't really one standout killer app that everyone who has a Wii U needs. So far I have Warriors Orochi 3, New Super Mario Brothers, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Skylanders Giants. Looking to get Sega All-Stars Racing whenever it ships, Bayonetta 2, Monster Hunter 3U, Pikmin 3, and The Wonderful 101 when they are released.

#7 Posted by Videodogg (12604 posts) -

It is fantastic. COD:BO2 played without a hitch. Online smooth as butter, quick matchmaking. The e-store is great, i downloaded a few games, Nano Assault Neo is amazing.

I have not even tried Nintendoland yet...getting ready to dig into that in a few minutes. Tekken Tag is fun too, but i dont like the pro-controller button location for fighting games.

#8 Posted by clr84651 (5529 posts) -

It's on par with PS3.

#9 Posted by dino77c (91 posts) -

It's on par with PS3.

clr84651

at launch, potential is there though and I have been skeptical. Really need to wait for some big name 3D nintendo exclusive to see what this thing can do

I own and love my ps3, 360, and now the wii u

#10 Posted by white_wolf922 (257 posts) -

It is fantastic. COD:BO2 played without a hitch. Online smooth as butter, quick matchmaking. The e-store is great, i downloaded a few games, Nano Assault Neo is amazing.

I have not even tried Nintendoland yet...getting ready to dig into that in a few minutes. Tekken Tag is fun too, but i dont like the pro-controller button location for fighting games.

Videodogg

Just wondering how does the gamepad work for FPS games?

#11 Posted by sum_guy09 (482 posts) -

out of a 1-10 i'd give it a 9.9 my ps3 doesn't even exist as far as im concerned i've only been a little bit annoyed with it.. there's a little bit of a learning curve & required accessories

#12 Posted by sum_guy09 (482 posts) -

[QUOTE="Videodogg"]

white_wolf922

Just wondering how does the gamepad work for FPS games?

i don't like it unless im playing on the gamepad alone.. i think the buttons are too far apart because the screen is so big so it feels weird in my hands. i plan to buy a Pro controller today for when im playing on the tv or at least for FPS & likely fighters too or i may just get a fighting stick
#13 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

Really fun Blops2 Splitscreen rocked using ProController&Gamepad. SonicRacing was ok and ZombiU Splitscreen was really good. Never touched Mario yet.

#14 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8565 posts) -
I just have nintendo land right now. Its ok but I am looking to play a full regular gaming experience when Assassins creed 3 and Black Ops2 come in the mail soon. I am having alot of fun in the Miiverse though. Never felt so connected to other gamers on a console before.
#15 Posted by roboccs (7256 posts) -
I just have nintendo land right now. Its ok but I am looking to play a full regular gaming experience when Assassins creed 3 and Black Ops2 come in the mail soon. I am having alot of fun in the Miiverse though. Never felt so connected to other gamers on a console before. AutoPilotOn
So is Miiverse basically a big online lobby where you can chat with other people? For some reason I don't remember what Miiverse is...
#16 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8565 posts) -
[QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]I just have nintendo land right now. Its ok but I am looking to play a full regular gaming experience when Assassins creed 3 and Black Ops2 come in the mail soon. I am having alot of fun in the Miiverse though. Never felt so connected to other gamers on a console before. roboccs
So is Miiverse basically a big online lobby where you can chat with other people? For some reason I don't remember what Miiverse is...

Its like a big message board divided up by games. You can post drawings, text, and pictures(screenshots) in your posts.
#17 Posted by roboccs (7256 posts) -
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="AutoPilotOn"]I just have nintendo land right now. Its ok but I am looking to play a full regular gaming experience when Assassins creed 3 and Black Ops2 come in the mail soon. I am having alot of fun in the Miiverse though. Never felt so connected to other gamers on a console before. AutoPilotOn

Its like a big message board divided up by games. You can post drawings, text, and pictures(screenshots) in your posts.

Oh... Actually sounds pretty cool.