how to transition pokemon into a 3D game...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

when i say 3d... i mean like the environments....not 3d like stereoscopic 3d that the 3ds has..

so... the next pokemon game... they should release..pokemon 2d and pokemon 3d....both at the same time....instead of making it 2 colors...like black&white...or gold&silver.... instead make it 2d and 3d versions..

this way people can buy which ever version they want.... if the 3d version sells just as good or better...then BAM... make the next pokemon all 3d from now on...

what do you think?

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Well, Pokemon games are already in 3D, but with 2D characters and a semi-isometric camera view. 90% of the environment in Black and White are 3D models, and 3D cutscenes are becoming more frequent in Pokemon games.

Castelia Cityhiuncityroyal.pngreshiram.png

I like your idea, but it doesn't fit with the direction GameFreak has been going with in Black and White. It could be well implemented in the rumored Ruby/Sapphire remakes, though. Allow players to toggle between GBA and 3DS graphics after they beat the game, similar to what they did with GB Sounds in HeartGold and SoulSilver.