How often do you visit your New Leaf town?

#1 Posted by Josh5890 (1012 posts) -

I visited my town (Corneria) for the first time in 3 months. A few weeds here and there but it hasn't turned to mush yet. Anyway how often do you folks still play in your town?

#2 Posted by yokofox33 (29363 posts) -

I don't think I've visited my town in close to a year. I think I have the Beautiful Ordinance on so hopefully no weeds or devastation have hit the town. Perhaps I'll visit sometime soon just to see if any cool new stuff has been added.

#3 Posted by Solaryellow (463 posts) -

Everyday. It's a great escape from reality.

#4 Edited by Pierst179 (10746 posts) -

The last time I went there was in April-May since that was when the last fish I had yet to catch showed up.

I hope my favorite neighbors have not moved out. But I wouldn't blame them if they did, I have been a terrible mayor lately. I haven't even been to town.

#5 Posted by nini200 (9602 posts) -

I may have to get this game when i get my 3DS just to see what the hype is about.

#6 Edited by HowlingLotus (398 posts) -

Let's just say I'll most likely start a new town if I play again. I was really addicted when it first came out playing 30 minutes to a few hours a day, but after a few months it started to lose its hold and I can't even remember the last visit...

#7 Posted by slapshakle (4406 posts) -

Once every few weeks for about 30 minutes. I think I've logged around 80 hours in total.

#8 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10863 posts) -

I think maybe a month ago? I played it every day from the US release on June 9th up until about the beginning of November. Clocked in around 200 hours. Was thinking about going back and playing it every day again.

#9 Posted by trugs26 (5294 posts) -

One day I plan to revisit my first town on the Gamecube. I wonder how that place is going... There must be so many weeds by now.

#10 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4702 posts) -

I visited recently for my birthday, but that was the first time I played since February. I did have a few weeds, even with the Beauty Ordinance.

The fact I can't dictate where I want my villagers to place their houses, even as mayor, is the main reason why I rarely play New Leaf nowadays. It's frustrating to lose a villager and have one randomly place their house on top of my trees, flowers and roads.

#11 Posted by Star0 (443 posts) -

What happens is you change the system time? Say, 100 years into the future? lol

#12 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -

@Star0: happen to do this "100 years later" thing back in CF,didn't bring much difference if it's repeated in NL.

for the response to the topic.."Old" is never old as I like to go bug hunting,fishing for large profits everyday.

#13 Posted by gba1989 (144 posts) -

One month and the game feels old. But I still check everyday though.