How long does it take to get the code for the free game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nexozable (15 posts) -

I just bought a 3DS XL that came bundled with Mario Kart 7, super awesome and I registered the console to Club Nintendo and I picked Super Mario 3D Land... For obvious reasons.

Anyway, Nintendo says that I'll get the email in a few days. Now, I'm okay with waiting but just how long will this take?

#2 Posted by Will47 (6826 posts) -
Wait they send you a code to download MK7? I would have thought it would just come packaged. Anyway, anytime I've waited on Nintendo for anything it wasn't that long, a day maybe. It'll show up.
#3 Posted by Nexozable (15 posts) -

No, no. Mario Kart 7 was already installed into the system. It's Super Mario 3D Land I'm waiting for. xD

#4 Posted by Jaysonguy (37702 posts) -

I just bought a 3DS XL that came bundled with Mario Kart 7, super awesome and I registered the console to Club Nintendo and I picked Super Mario 3D Land... For obvious reasons.

Anyway, Nintendo says that I'll get the email in a few days. Now, I'm okay with waiting but just how long will this take?

Nexozable

What?

Why are you expecting another free game?

#5 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nexozable"]

Jaysonguy

What?

This is what you're looking for

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/Nintendo+3DS+XL/news.asp?c=46895

#6 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

Nexozable

I would imagine 2-3 Days but it could be a week tops.

#7 Posted by Jaysonguy (37702 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Nexozable"]

TwistedShade

What?

Ohhh

This is why people need to say regions when they talk about giveaways lol

#8 Posted by Nexozable (15 posts) -

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

What?

Jaysonguy

Ohhh

This is why people need to say regions when they talk about giveaways lol

Lol, sorry dude. Shoulda said I was from the UK, yeah. xD

My bad.

#9 Posted by darkenedsquire (183 posts) -

I'm waiting on mine too I chose layton. The code should be with you in January as if you look at the small print it says downloads will be available in january 2013 so I guess that's when we get our codes maybe?

#10 Posted by darkenedsquire (183 posts) -

Just got mine a few days later can't redeem until the 1st of January though.