help me find this NDS date game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoldMaxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By GoldMaxz
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

yeah. 1 year ago i find out a dating game by japanese. but i deleted because not understading japanese. Now when my japanese skill go up, i recall this game but unfortunately cannot remember name of that

game screen like you are reading a manga it's very funny - (like osu image below !!!)
and you act as an office man he is very fat and short but cute and humorous. game have 4 or 5 ( not well remember ) girl . and when you finish a girl. game unlock next girl.

in first girl, you are in a bus. you have many choose - give your seat to the strange old man - or do nothing - or give it to the strange girl. then in next scene. you realize she is the new clerk in company. and you start to earn point in many event.

the other girl is a policeman or hairdresser i not remember.

hope these clues can help you find this . please. many many thank \^^/

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I have no idea, but I enjoy trying to figure out what games people are talking about with only using their obscure description and google.

So far, the only hit I've found is a game called "Kimi ni Todoke". Actually, there were two games on the DS from this franchise. The only problem is that it doesn't fully match your description: Couldn't find the first level with a bus, and it didn't have the same Osu art style.