Harvest Moon DS Cute!!- Kai or Skye???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IZUMI_MASAMI (1 posts) -

I have both Skye and Kai at the purple heart level and I still can't decide who I want to marry!

Personally I think that both are equally hard to woo so that won't help me!!! AHHH!! I'm in such a predicament >_< Oh!! How I crave your wise words, so please, P-L-E-A-S-E help me choose!!!

#2 Posted by darkspineslayer (19366 posts) -

I have both Skye and Kai at the purple heart level and I still can't decide who I want to marry!

Personally I think that both are equally hard to woo so that won't help me!!! AHHH!! I'm in such a predicament >_< Oh!! How I crave your wise words, so please, P-L-E-A-S-E help me choose!!!

IZUMI_MASAMI

woah...isen't skye a chick?

i've only seen screenshots in NP, so i can;t say

flip a coin?

#3 Posted by X-Remnant (781 posts) -
@_@ Without pics I can't help you decide.
#4 Posted by s0ccerstud (1 posts) -
i would choose skye, altho unless u got the kitchen it takes a while but still. he's really kool. kai is nice too but still skye is better!
#5 Posted by Superflyychick (15 posts) -
i have the same problem except that its between skye and rock I have rock at blue and skye at purple ... I wanna use both my diarys and do it but it sounds and is going to be to complicated... write me and tell me what you decide to do if you do and hey!! my name is jurnee lolz
#6 Posted by dionnel19 (1 posts) -
how can i do the missed blue heart event of skye its so hard to marry him becos i can't do the blue heart event and another can u still do the part 2 of blue heart event while his heart is still blue to those online help me please
#7 Posted by rainarayer (26 posts) -

skye

#8 Posted by rainarayer (26 posts) -

kai. He would be a great daddy. Also Kai likes more simple things.I had the same problem and i picked Kai.from Raina's cousin

#9 Posted by meiaman (3300 posts) -

Rainranier, Are you training to be one of these?

Nex time you post, check out the post date, ok? Ressussecting old topics like this one is not allowed.

#10 Posted by skyeblue_orchid (6 posts) -

I have the exact same problem, I love both of them, so I did one slot for Kai, and one for Skye=)

#11 Posted by EcHoBaY2 (1 posts) -
i had the same problem, but i chose skye, and i think i chose the right guy, he compliments me, and doesnt talk about crp like skye does. plus you can only see him in the summer before you marry him. and skye is a thief, how romantic is that?