Happy new years! (end of the Club Nintendo Year)

#1 Edited by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

Make sure to register your Nintendo products and use your expiring coins as the (Club Nintendo) year is coming to an end on June 30th.

What do you think/hope the rewards will be this year?

#2 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7102 posts) -

What I hope for:

Something good.

What I think the rewards will be:

• Posters
  • A Kirby gumball bag
  • A partridge in a pear tree.
#3 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4097 posts) -

Damn, I only need 10 coins for platinum but I don't see myself buying any Wii U or 3DS games in the next few days, especially since the Steam sale is ongoing.

#4 Posted by louisfoxton (1388 posts) -
#5 Edited by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

Hopefully something good!

#6 Posted by Solaryellow (456 posts) -

Damn, I only need 10 coins for platinum but I don't see myself buying any Wii U or 3DS games in the next few days, especially since the Steam sale is ongoing.

Go on the 3DS and download one of the free games such as steel driver or that baseball game with the dog. You'll get coins.

#7 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1308 posts) -
#8 Posted by juboner (367 posts) -

So what carries over after you spend coins? They say that it wont take away from your total for something at end of year, I still really dont get it.

#9 Edited by juboner (367 posts) -

Ok so I need to go ahead and get either kirby or mario party 2 for my wii U? I already have Kirby adv. on my nes but might as well use my coins.

#10 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4097 posts) -

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Go on the 3DS and download one of the free games such as steel driver or that baseball game with the dog. You'll get coins.

I didn't realize they gave to coins for that, thanks. I'm now at platinum.