happy new year. Dr.Luigi available now 15$

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KBFloYd (12743 posts) -
#2 Posted by yokofox33 (28925 posts) -

15 bucks? No thanks. At 10 I'd probably waste some of my eshop credit, but 15 is too much for me. I'm waiting for Chibi Robo to release for the 3DS to spend my eshop credit on.

#3 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (6859 posts) -

This will be a nice surprise for my mom. She loves the old Dr.Mario games. Last time she came by to visit, she asked if there was a Dr.Mario game for Wii U. I'll download it before I go to visit over the weekend and bring the Wii U.

#4 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16389 posts) -

I'd be all over that if I didn't still have my copy of Wario Ware Mega Micro Games, which has Dr. Wario on it. Which is the exact same thing as Dr. Mario.

#5 Edited by KBFloYd (12743 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer said:

I'd be all over that if I didn't still have my copy of Wario Ware Mega Micro Games, which has Dr. Wario on it. Which is the exact same thing as Dr. Mario.

dr wario? lol sounds awesome

its for the gameboy advance?

#6 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16389 posts) -

@KBFloYd: It's the original Wario Ware game. Dr. Wario is a minigame on there.

#7 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6595 posts) -

Is this just the same game as Dr. Mario with a Luigi skin? I wouldn't pay more than $5 for that, and I'm not really sure if I would pay that much.

#8 Edited by KBFloYd (12743 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Is this just the same game as Dr. Mario with a Luigi skin? I wouldn't pay more than $5 for that, and I'm not really sure if I would pay that much.

click the video...

it has the drmario mode...and new L shaped pill mode and online.