This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -

rock star brought manhunt2 to the wii and their bringing table tennis

do u think there could be gta wii?

#2 Posted by hazbazz (7710 posts) -
I think if Wii keeps on selling as well as it is now, we'll see GTA 5 on Wii
#3 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -
sweet:D
#4 Posted by hazbazz (7710 posts) -
I hope if they do make it though, they put some effort into it. I don't just want a shameless port with waggle controlls
#5 Posted by Constant-Ra1n (410 posts) -
GTA5 doubtfully. Maybe redone versions of san andreas or vice city though. GTAs crappy aiming stlye would benefit from the wii mote.
#6 Posted by Smoke_ManMuscle (651 posts) -
Rockstar has yet to actually bring Manhunt 2 to the Wii, what with ratings boards and all. But in any case, a GTA game on the Wii that's been built from the ground up would have no reason not to be a multi-million seller. A simple port of an older GTA game with well-implemented Wii controls could probably do at least 400k in its lifetime.
#7 Posted by SmashBrosLegend (11344 posts) -
I think we'll see some sort of GTA on Wii. Maybe San Andreas stories. Maybe a compilation of III, Vice City, and San Andreas. Maybe a compilation of Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories. Maybe some sort of other spin-off.

But Take-Two is always in some sort of financial trouble, and Wii is an easy ticket out of it. Rockstar likes to stir things up, and GTA Wii would do just that.
#8 Posted by jaemillz555 (909 posts) -
i highly doubt it. playstation was dumb enough to give the gta rights to xbox so it would be stupid for them to get it on the wii.
#9 Posted by ColonialMustard (318 posts) -
Well, Sony doesn't own RockStar, now does it? Nor did it ever own the rights to GTA.... It's totaly up to Rockstar. I'd say if the Wii were to get a GTA game it'd be a remake of San Andreas with wii-mote functionality. It'd be easier than trying to port over GTA 5...
#10 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -
Well, Sony doesn't own RockStar, now does it? Nor did it ever own the rights to GTA.... It's totaly up to Rockstar. I'd say if the Wii were to get a GTA game it'd be a remake of San Andreas with wii-mote functionality. It'd be easier than trying to port over GTA 5...ColonialMustard
your right sony dosnt own rock star i almost forgot that
#11 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -

rock star just right now confirmed bully for the wii

there has to be a gta for the wii coming soon

#12 Posted by airg6 (4390 posts) -
i highly doubt it. playstation was dumb enough to give the gta rights to xbox so it would be stupid for them to get it on the wii. jaemillz555
yeah dude that was a stupid statement you maid. Rockstar is not owned my microsoft, sony, or nintendo its just an individual game publisher that happend to want to put gta 3 to san andreas on ps2 then a couple months later put it on xbox
#13 Posted by MagicNinja911 (847 posts) -
let put this way the wii selling well and more hardcore gaming r bying the wii so better games r going to come
#14 Posted by DragonXx (887 posts) -

WANT GTA IV ON WII! COMEEEE OOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN ROOCCK********* MOOOFOOOOO'ssssssdfdesa!11

420th post YESSSSSSSS ;)

#15 Posted by owl777 (145 posts) -
no wii isnt for physco paths
#16 Posted by DragonXx (887 posts) -

no wii isnt for physco pathsowl777

:o :>:>