Ghosts & Goblins now on the e-shop!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DealRogers (4583 posts) -

Who's going to beat it? Here's a funny video about it, from AVGN

#2 Posted by spike6958 (4966 posts) -
I've beaten it a bunch of times, I don't know why everyone thinks it so hard. Once you've got the timing of the Devils down it's incredibly easy. The only thing bad about it is having to complete it twice to see the true ending, but you can do it in about 4-6 hours.
#3 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5987 posts) -
Might get this, I own the sequel on genesis...
#4 Posted by kewljose (29 posts) -
I remember loving and beating it as a kid. I've been debating whether to get it. Lol, my wife was like don't feel bad if you can't beat it anymore...
#5 Posted by logicalfrank (1641 posts) -

I never had any luck w/ this game as a kid. Might be worth it to give it a try w/ save states.

#6 Posted by hydralisk86 (8584 posts) -
I think i remember my friend from long time ago playing the PC version. When i saw the video posted by TC, i knew it looked familiar.
#7 Posted by LJChronx (949 posts) -

It kicked my ass so much when I was a kid im afraid to play it now. Save states might encourage me though...

#8 Posted by logicalfrank (1641 posts) -

It kicked my ass so much when I was a kid im afraid to play it now. Save states might encourage me though...

LJChronx

The AVGN vid posted brought back many good/bad memories of the game. I freaking hated getting the fireballs! I am actually thinking I'm going to pass but actually beating the game would feel pretty good, I'd imagine.