games for LITTLE kids?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by backinthekrak (756 posts) -

Any suggestions for a game that good for an almost-5-year-old? I know some games are good for kids who are 7 or 8 but smaller kids don't have the same motor skills or attention span. I'm really looking for ANYTHING my daughter would enjoy, even if we bigger kids would find it boring. Thanks

#2 Posted by clarkeyboy21 (702 posts) -
Wario ware smooth moves is very fun and doesn't require much skill - hope thats any help!
#3 Posted by Guckyy (1227 posts) -
RE:4 when it comes out.
#4 Posted by NWA_31 (11923 posts) -

Maybe Cooking mama ? I don't know if it'll be too hard for her or not.

#5 Posted by chris3116 (12174 posts) -

RE:4 when it comes out.Guckyy

No just no. He said for a 5 years old kid.

I would say any thing about movies like Barnyeard or Ice Age.

#6 Posted by Guckyy (1227 posts) -

[QUOTE="Guckyy"]RE:4 when it comes out.chris3116

No just no. Not even a 5 year old would want to play barnyard.

#7 Posted by edd678 (3660 posts) -

Lol

Ermmmm my 4 year old cousin came round and enjoyed playing wii sports but if you're daughter cant then maybe wario ware or maybe even that game based on the penguin, ive forgotten the name of it :P Game based on a film with a penguin dancing

#8 Posted by edd678 (3660 posts) -

HAPPY FEET !

thats the one :)

#9 Posted by *Makross (34 posts) -
My two year old nephew can play all the wii sports games.  pretty amazing if you ask me. let your daughter get the hang of the wiimote. 
#10 Posted by cam2009 (1397 posts) -

Might not have the attention span for that. I'd go straight for Manhunt 2.

They'll probablly like games that use the Wiimote in good ways, like Wii Sports. Every kid I've seen thats tried Wii Sports likes it, and it's a pretty natural connection (swing the remote, it swings the bat). Warioware and movie games are always good, too, though.

#11 Posted by Darthmatt (8966 posts) -
Rayman or monkey ball
#12 Posted by bobbetybob (19295 posts) -
^^^not monkeyball would be way to complicated for her, hmm she might like elebits/eledees (depending where you're from) cooking mama, warioware, some of the other kiddy games, maybe rent a few games and see which she likes best before splashing out for them all
#13 Posted by Hyper_Shado (476 posts) -
Godfather. The perfect game for kids.
#14 Posted by dapimp79 (35 posts) -
try any of the movies that come out as games
#15 Posted by mpurnell (181 posts) -
Wii Play for sure.  Besides pool and tanks I would say the rest are perfect for little kids.  Very basic and easy to understand.
#16 Posted by amandacharlie (1 posts) -
Toddler online games, Super online fun for preschoolers, Fun games for three year olds, Play with the alphabet, Free printable baby shower games, These are some games best for LITTLE kids. most fun games
#17 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7635 posts) -

My step son(4 years old) plays Kirby: Return to Dreamland. It's easy, accessible, and you can jump in and play with them at any time. I HIGHLY recommend it. Epic Yarn, Super Mario World(virtual console), and NSMB(U) are good picks, too.

#18 Posted by Chozofication (3072 posts) -

Kirby.  Kirby, Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby.  The Kirby games are specifically made for the youngest of game player's.

Wow Ultra Necro

#19 Posted by conkertheking1 (833 posts) -

[QUOTE="chris3116"]

[QUOTE="Guckyy"]RE:4 when it comes out.Guckyy

No just no. Not even a 5 year old would want to play barnyard.

Little girls love shovelware

But if you want your daughter to grow into video games, and not just popular movies/TV shows, get something like Kirby's Epic Yarn.

If you don't mind, though, just get her hannah montana or some sh!t.

But no kid of mine would have my permission to play that garbage...