For pokemon black 2: Is this a good Terrakion IV wise?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angelonline02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angelonline02
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I've been soft resetting for a while and don't want to do RNGA (way too confusing). I'm not a MAJOR competition player but I like to battle occasionally - I'm not sure yet what set I'll be running on it either - I'm just looking at overall potential at this point. Terrakion - #639 (Jolly) HP: 30 - 31 Att: 20 - 21 Def: 27 - 28 SpA: 15 SpD: 31 Speed: 21 I think he's pretty good, but my major concern here is speed...I've read that unless its perfect its no good, but so far the only perfect speed I had had crap hp and attack (both near 0) with low defenses to boot. If I could get some opinions I'd really appreciate it!
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

I've been soft resetting for a while and don't want to do RNGA (way too confusing). I'm not a MAJOR competition player but I like to battle occasionally - I'm not sure yet what set I'll be running on it either - I'm just looking at overall potential at this point. Terrakion - #639 (Jolly) HP: 30 - 31 Att: 20 - 21 Def: 27 - 28 SpA: 15 SpD: 31 Speed: 21 I think he's pretty good, but my major concern here is speed...I've read that unless its perfect its no good, but so far the only perfect speed I had had crap hp and attack (both near 0) with low defenses to boot. If I could get some opinions I'd really appreciate it!angelonline02

It's pretty bad to be honest with you. Perfect speed is pretty much necessary for sweepers... and this is coming from someone who has used some imperfect soft resets competitively in the past. It's attack isn't that great either, so both the stats you would really need on this thing are sub par. I suggest only bothering to check when you see Jolly alert to sounds/likes to thrash about. But it's up to you if that would be worth the effort. 

I think this would be ideal and somewhat realistic:

HP: 20-31

ATK: 25-31

DEF: 20-31

SPA: X

SPD - 20-31

Speed- 31