Fire emblem awakening bug (major to gameplay) help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alphonse_E1ric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Alphonse_E1ric
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I recently obtained fire emblem awakening from best buy, it was a non-download copy. The game was quite fun at first, but then i noticed some bugs in it. Sometimes the map is not not rendered correctly which isn't a huge problem. But what is OFTEN the game would freeze on loading screens. This was a very common occurence, i found myself saving after each phase of battle so i wouldn't lose as much progress. So i took the game back, but best buy was out of non-download copies. So i purchased a download copy. The map glitch is no longer there, but the freezing bug is. And it is still very common. So what's up? It's happened with two different versions of the game, and no where on the internet does it seem anyone else is having this problem. Can anyone help? Should i return said 3DS and get new since a graphics card might be busted? Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this thread, I don't usually go on the forums.
Alphonse_E1ric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Alphonse_E1ric
plz help
Alphonse_E1ric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Alphonse_E1ric
plzzz
Avatar image for TheBlackKnight3
TheBlackKnight3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 TheBlackKnight3
Member since 2008 • 1586 Posts

Contact Nintendo dude.... that should be your first instinct. What are some forum dwellers going to do to help on a 3DS they can't even examine themselves?

YoBrandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 YoBrandino
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts
I haven't had any issues nor heard of any of others. Sorry you are having them though. I would contact Nintendo on this one then. Are you having issues with any other games? Maybe it's a 3DS issue and not this game? I dunno.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Since no one has your kind of problem, it's a faulty chip, so contact the retailer or Nintendo.
WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts
Been playing for 40 hours and have not come across any bugs. The only thing that has happened to me is the game restarting. But that is me after I lost some one. Start, left, and right bumper is the only way.
halfmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 halfmask
Member since 2010 • 240 Posts

Sounds like it's probably the 3DS that's causing the issue. I've been playing Awakening for about 30 hours and haven't noticed any problems so far.