Evolutions you'd like to see in Pokemon X and Y versions!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hakumen21 (342 posts) -

I'd love to see a new Tyrogue evolution,

Farfetch'd

Marowak

Absol
Even Rapidash!

I mean, just look at this fan art alone just for Farfetch'd.

I say it looks awesome, fake or not.

#2 Posted by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

Pinsir.  I love bug type pokemon and people have forgotten it even exists because of Scizor.

#3 Posted by Minishdriveby (9734 posts) -

Pinsir
Snorlax
Lapras
Marowak
Farfetch'd
Split evolution for Flaaffy possibly?
Sableye/Mawile need evolutions because they're just boring to me

For Baby pokemon
Taurus/Milktank pre-evo
Lapras
Kangaskhan

#4 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4117 posts) -
I'd prefer them to leave the old pokemon alone. They've already made some stupid evolutions to old pokemon, they don't need to ruin any more.
#5 Posted by hiphops_savior (7855 posts) -
I'd prefer them to leave the old pokemon alone. They've already made some stupid evolutions to old pokemon, they don't need to ruin any more.Toxic-Seahorse
Even if your old pokemon are unusable? Scizor was a cool evolution, and Tangrowth is a beast.
#6 Posted by Minishdriveby (9734 posts) -

I'd prefer them to leave the old pokemon alone. They've already made some stupid evolutions to old pokemon, they don't need to ruin any more.Toxic-Seahorse
While there have been some really crappy evolutions introduced mostly in generation 4 there are also some really cool evolutions (design wise).

169Crobat.png186Politoed.png199Slowking.png208Steelix.png212Scizor.png230Kingdra.png182Bellossom.png473Mamoswine.png478Froslass.png

As for pre-evos I like the majority of the baby pokemon that came out in Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire, but Diamond/Pearl overdid it.

#7 Posted by spike6958 (4701 posts) -

As long as they leave Lapras alone I don't mind who they give evolution's to. I'd probably like to see an evolved form of Heracross, but he's already so OP'ed as it is that an evolution would probably end up banned from tournaments.

I'd also like to see Dunsparce evolve, he could be a really good Pokemon if he just had some power behind his moveset.

#8 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8758 posts) -

I know he doesn't need one but I want my Hitmonchan to be able to evolve further

#9 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4117 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]I'd prefer them to leave the old pokemon alone. They've already made some stupid evolutions to old pokemon, they don't need to ruin any more.Minishdriveby

While there have been some really crappy evolutions introduced mostly in generation 4 there are also some really cool evolutions (design wise).

169Crobat.png186Politoed.png199Slowking.png208Steelix.png212Scizor.png230Kingdra.png182Bellossom.png473Mamoswine.png478Froslass.png

As for pre-evos I like the majority of the baby pokemon that came out in Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire, but Diamond/Pearl overdid it.

I liked what GSC added, which is most of what you posted, but most of the stuff after that was pretty bad. Togekiss and Rhyperior being prime examples. They don't have as great track record as of late.
#10 Posted by metroidfood (11173 posts) -

I actually liked most of Gen IV's evolutions. Especially Togekiss, it was more in line with what I expected Togetic to be.

Please no eviolite Snorlax/Sableye, they're already enough of a pain.

#11 Posted by HowlingLotus (395 posts) -

I'm mainly basing this off of Pokemon that do not evolve so bare with me.

I always felt there was potential to do something with Unown. I'm not talking about an evolution for each Unown - but what if by having certain combinations of them in your party they could evolve together into one of a few distinct evaluations. They could even gain secondary types.

Lunatone and Solrock come to mind for the same reason as Unown. I always thought there might have been something more to them... a yin and yang effect... where they evolve together or Lunatone would evolve during the day if Solrock was around and vice versa.

Sigilyph I always found myself coming back to in Black 1 and traded over to my Black 2. It isn't the strongest Pokemon, but its appearance it appealing I find and would love to see a more elaborate evolution. 

Stunfisk for the lulz

Otherwise not too many come to mind. As much as I love Digimon I don't want to see some Pokemon have 4-5+ forms in their evolution line.

#12 Posted by Minishdriveby (9734 posts) -
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]I'd prefer them to leave the old pokemon alone. They've already made some stupid evolutions to old pokemon, they don't need to ruin any more.Toxic-Seahorse

I liked what GSC added, which is most of what you posted, but most of the stuff after that was pretty bad. Togekiss and Rhyperior being prime examples. They don't have as great track record as of late.

:lol: Yeah which is why I didn't post Rhyperior or Togekiss. The majority of the new evolutions from previous generations in generation 4 were extremely crappy and bloated. I really only like Mamoswine whose bloated-ness fits him because he's a mammoth and Froslass. I guess Gallade is pretty cool too.
#13 Posted by yokofox33 (29349 posts) -

I want a Snorlax evolution. I want him bigger, fatter, slower, heavier.

They shall call it: Morelax

#14 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

Split evolution for Flaaffy possibly?

Minishdriveby

This. Totally this. 

Anyways I think nearly every evolution introduced at gen four is an improvement on the original design. 

#15 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4701 posts) -

I demand another eeveelution! :x

I would also like to see an evolution for Ledian and Ariados. That fan-made Farfetch'd evo looks great.

#16 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

ANIMEguy10034

There is...

#17 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4701 posts) -

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"]

alexh_99

There is...

I want another! :x

2 per even number generation :P By this rate, it'll take decades to have an eeveelution for every type.

#18 Posted by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"]

ANIMEguy10034

There is...

I want another! :x

2 per even number generation :P By this rate, it'll take decades to have an eeveelution for every type.

Ha!  I totally noticed that too!  A pair for every even numbered generation.