This topic is locked from further discussion.

xsandersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xsandersx
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
hi..im kinda noob so please bear with me..my son recently updated his dsi xl to version 1.4.5 and he can not play his pokemon black version on the handheld anymore..it was workin fine before the update but now he just gets the error message turn off blah blah screen everytime he starts the game..hope i can get some insight on how to make this work.. thanks guys!
Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts

I've never heard of anything like that before. Unless he's running Pokemon as a ROM off of a flashcart, which is illegal, in which case Nintendo blocks those with each update. I'm assuming that's not the case though.

I have Pokemon White version and updated my DSi to 1.4.5 just to test it. It still works for me. You may want to check that that card isn't damaged and try other DS games in the system. If other games work, it's that one game. If other games don't work you should contact Nintendo to see if they can repair it.

xsandersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 xsandersx
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
tried the game in another system and it works. but, when i put it in my son's dsi xl, it recognizes the game in dsi menu but when i click on it, im stuck with the error message. i'll try other games and see if it does work. i think nintendo support is non-existent here in the philippines..:( thanks anyway!:)