EBGames Trade-In Values

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by darkribbon (2 posts) -

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows the trade-in value of any of the following (Canadian currency please):

- 1 Electric Blue DS (with stylus, no charger)

- Trace Memory [DS]

- Super Mario 64 DS [DS]

- Big Brain Academy [DS]

-Tao's Aventure: Curse of the Demon Seal [DS]

-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody [NGC]

Thanks in advance :)

* Note: I'm not sure where this thread should go. If I'm off topic, mods, please move this thread. Thanks*

#2 Posted by worubouk (105 posts) -
Umm... wow you will get atleast a good 150 i'd say (yes i live in canada) sooo yeah $150 canadian atleat id say but maybe not
#3 Posted by serenityveteran (316 posts) -

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows the trade-in value of any of the following (Canadian currency please):

- 1 Electric Blue DS (with stylus, no charger)

- Trace Memory [DS]

- Super Mario 64 DS [DS]

- Big Brain Academy [DS]

-Tao's Aventure: Curse of the Demon Seal [DS]

-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody [NGC]

Thanks in advance :)

* Note: I'm not sure where this thread should go. If I'm off topic, mods, please move this thread. Thanks*

darkribbon
Sell them on Ebay. Trust me, the few meager cents that EBGames will throw at your feet won't be enough to get another game.
#4 Posted by thisguy51 (5319 posts) -
you cant trade in the ds without a charger sorry.
#5 Posted by Sepharite (7 posts) -

I was wondering if someone could give me an estimation before I head over to EBgames the next week or so.

Nintendo DS fat

All DS games:

Metroid Hunters

Meteos

Kirby Canvas

Nintendogs

Splinter Cell

Super Mario 64

I'm hoping to trade in these towards a DS Lite. I'm hoping at least $10 for each DS game, but perhaps that's asking too much? Especially since some of the newer games are asked for $11 at Gamestop, it's American counterpoint.

Thanks!

#6 Posted by Wallap (25 posts) -

you cant trade in the ds without a charger sorry.thisguy51

even if he gets the charger it will be like 50 bucks... not much

#7 Posted by SlorgieNel (1704 posts) -

worubouk, there's no way that he's getting $150 for those.

All of those games are really old and aren't the most popular games on the market so I don't think you'll get much at all :/

#8 Posted by starfox2468 (2782 posts) -
dood ud make like 40$ the most,gs/eb rip ya off big time,each game u get like 2-10$,trust me u be best off keepin em
#9 Posted by jeff16950_demon (1239 posts) -

- 1 Electric Blue DS (with stylus, no charger) [$26.00 if they even allow you to trade it, you might need to buy a charger]

- Trace Memory [DS] [$10-15 tops]

- Super Mario 64 DS [DS] [$10-15]

- Big Brain Academy [DS] [$5-10]

-Tao's Aventure: Curse of the Demon Seal [DS] $[5-15]

-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody [NGC] [$5-10]

So you will probably get in a minimum of $61 and a maximum of $90. I work there and I know for sure you will only get $26 for your ds, in canadian dollars. Honestly I work there and the rest could be anything. I'm just giving you my best guess because you won't get much for those games anyways.

#10 Posted by jeff16950_demon (1239 posts) -

Nintendo DS fat-26

All DS games:

Metroid Hunters-10 to 15 maybe

Meteos-10 tops

Kirby Canvas- possibly up to 15

Nintendogs-10 to 15 easy

Splinter Cell-8

Super Mario 64-up to 10 dollars

I'm hoping to trade in these towards a DS Lite. I'm hoping at least $10 for each DS game, but perhaps that's asking too much? Especially since some of the newer games are asked for $11 at Gamestop, it's American counterpoint.

Well there may still be a deal where if you trade in your DS fat you can get up to 100 dollars off of a DSlite. I am still unaware if this deal is still going or not. I do know that if you trade in one game (worth 8 dollars or more, with case and instructions) you can get a new DS lite for 99.99 dollars. Also, a refurbished DSlite is only 109.99 and most of the ones in my store are in mint condition.

#11 Posted by nintendoman562 (5593 posts) -
all i no is that electric blue ds is 35$ CAN
#12 Posted by kazen88 (52 posts) -

I was wondering if someone could give me an estimation before I head over to EBgames the next week or so.

Nintendo DS fat

All DS games:

Metroid Hunters

Meteos

Kirby Canvas

Nintendogs

Splinter Cell

Super Mario 64

Thanks!

Sepharite

Well there's the trade your old DS for a DS Lite deal going on right now. You get 79.99 towards the Lite. Also, for the games, on the 18th-20th of this week, there's a coupon that gives you 30% bonus credit for trade-in games. Oh, and since both deals are supposedly not to be combined, trade your games in at one store, get the credit on a card. Then go to another store for the DS trade-in.

DS Lite deal: http://www.ebgames.com/gs/weeklyad/current/121407/default.asp?affid=2501&mc_id=1214eb

I can email you the coupon if you're interested. Just PM me your email address. Hope it goes well for you.

#13 Posted by w7w7w7w7w7 (4891 posts) -
you cant trade in the ds without a charger sorry.thisguy51
thats true ^^^ just call them, we have no idea.
#14 Posted by w7w7w7w7w7 (4891 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sepharite"]

Nintendo DS fat

All DS games:

Metroid Hunters

Meteos

Kirby Canvas

Nintendogs

Splinter Cell

Super Mario 64

Thanks!

kazen88

Well there's the trade your old DS for a DS Lite deal going on right now. You get 79.99 towards the Lite. Also, for the games, on the 18th-20th of this week, there's a coupon that gives you 30% bonus credit for trade-in games. Oh, and since both deals are supposedly not to be combined, trade your games in at one store, get the credit on a card. Then go to another store for the DS trade-in.

DS Lite deal: http://www.ebgames.com/gs/weeklyad/current/121407/default.asp?affid=2501&mc_id=1214eb

I can email you the coupon if you're interested. Just PM me your email address. Hope it goes well for you.

No, you don't get 79.99 towards, you just get it for 79.99 which would be $50 off.
#15 Posted by StealthedRogue (1341 posts) -

From Cagwiki.

From what I tallied up you will get exactly 90 dollars store credit for all of that together. Thats assuming you get a charger before you trade it in.

#16 Posted by Sepharite (7 posts) -
That was to me right? And not the first post.
#17 Posted by corn_ (36 posts) -
M.E.T.E.O.S!!! drool ill take it for 15$ lol it SO hard to find!
#18 Posted by Mekris28 (6 posts) -

I don't know all of them but I know that Metroid Prime Hunters is $10-$11

#19 Posted by TriniPlayer (7722 posts) -

I don't know all of them but I know that Metroid Prime Hunters is $10-$11

Mekris28
You're a bit late to be posting in here