Do you believe the "leaked" E3 Nintendo games list?

#1 Edited by mikhail (540 posts) -

I think it at least looks somewhat believable. I know these things are often faked, especially around E3, but even if fake this one seems at least somewhat legitimate. What do you think?

#2 Edited by YearoftheSnake5 (6845 posts) -

I can make this in Microsoft Word without any effort. These things show up a lot around E3 time. That said, I have no reason to believe this one.

#3 Edited by trugs26 (5110 posts) -

Eh. Looks like a typical guess list.

@YearoftheSnake5 It would be even easier than photoshopping it, you can simply make it in Word and print it off.

#4 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (655 posts) -

Not really. Actually, I really hope its not because I'm not impressed by that list at all.

#5 Posted by wiifan001 (18312 posts) -

We get fake rumors every year before e3. This is no different

#6 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1242 posts) -

How many times do we have to say it. FAKE. The original image shows a person's bed behind the paper. This was made by some chick in her room. NINTENDO DOESN'T HAVE LEAKS.

#7 Edited by Meinhard1 (6740 posts) -

Here's my brief mental checklist:

1. Subtitle evaluation: failure (Zelda: Unbound King?)

2. Predictability: very obvious and predictable list

3. Inaccuracies? YES: "Yarn Yoshi" isn't an official name. The game is commonly referred to as "Yarn Yoshi" or "Yoshi Wii U" but is actually untitled -- there is no known working title. "Yarn Yoshi" is a media-created placeholder. And considering the game was announced 1 1/2 years ago it is likely we'll see a more formal reveal of the now untitled Wii U Yoshi this E3

#8 Posted by coasterguy65 (5713 posts) -

Well if they do ever release an original Zelda game for the Wii-U and a Super Mario Sunshine remake I may just have to buy a Wii-U soon.

#9 Edited by fugwit (477 posts) -

It doesn't have Animal Crossing U...

that game is guaranteed for 2015

As Animal Crossing Plaza service ends at the end of 2014

#10 Posted by gajbutler (92 posts) -

Why would you remake Super Mario Sunshine? It was shit and the GC wave Race was shit, remake the N64 version!

Only game that interests me there is Zelda.

#11 Posted by yokofox33 (28892 posts) -

No, I do not. Seems like a crappy list anyway.

#12 Edited by PikachuDude860 (248 posts) -

I don't believe it's real. Although If this is true, I question how this was "leaked" exactly. It looks like some lady was holding the paper down and taking a picture of it...I can see those games being on Wii U...I can also see those games being annouced at E3. I HOPE they DON'T though.

One of the other "leaks" said that they'd announce a new Starfox and 2 new Metroids. (3DS and Wii U)

Starfox, Metroid, Fire EmblemXShin Megamei Tensei, Zelda U, Hyrule Warroirs, Bayonetta 2, X, Smash Bros, Mario Party 10 and the New IP is my wish list. I believe those games are what's best for the sake of sales. (And us ^_^)

I don't think that list is real and I hope it isn't. As others have said, if they do this every year, and a picture like that can be photoshopped, ETC, rather easily, It must be fake. I doubt Nintendo would let something like this happen...If it IS real, *Facepalm*

With exception of a few, that list sucks. Nothing surprising. Not much worth buying a system for.

#13 Posted by dirtymangle (34 posts) -

I have to say the list looks like something I was predicting, but I am gonna say its fake, because I dont think Nintendo would let this leak. just my opinion. I think the question is, would you be happy or dissapointed if this list was true? for me it would be the best E3 since 2010!

#14 Edited by superbuuman (2511 posts) -

No, XenoMech Saga?..really? I really hope that's not the name...it sounds like a kid comes up with it..."oh its by people who made Xenogears..it has mech in it, so lets call it XenoMech". :P

X sounds better at this point.

#15 Posted by zeroyaoi (1822 posts) -

Whah! Where's the MM remake? D;

I can't take another tease. :P