Devil's Third has Onlime Multiplayer. (Video)

#1 Posted by PikachuDude860 (251 posts) -

Some of you may of already known. But I didn't know at all.

Ehhh, It looks pretty cool. I'd play it. Not sure about $60, but I think I'd bite. Plus I'd like to see more 3rd Party exclusives on Wii U. It looks like it needs a bit more polish though.

If you havent't seen it, here is the story mode trailer.

Hard to believe this is a Nintendo exclusive. (Not an IP, just an exclusive)

What do you think? Would you buy/play it?

#2 Posted by superbuuman (2517 posts) -

Yes buying it..tho mainly for *giggles* ..its like Ninja Gaiden..its a game that I will be playing on "easy" mode. :P

#3 Edited by KBFloYd (12745 posts) -

if this doesnt support the wiimote...im not buying.

#4 Posted by trugs26 (5113 posts) -

Eh. The game doesn't look very interesting.

#5 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (6860 posts) -

Multiplayer looks like fun, the the game as a whole looks meh. I'll get it, but not for $60.

#6 Edited by Celsius765 (597 posts) -

but how do we play "on limes"

#7 Posted by HaziqAgha (46 posts) -

I was initially excited for this game when it was first announced on the PS3 and 360, but now, I'm not so sure. I hope it's good but I can't help but feel like it's missing something.

#8 Posted by bunchanumbers (186 posts) -

I have no problem with this. It seems like pretty thorough multiplayer.

#9 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16389 posts) -

Limes are delicious.

#10 Posted by Sphensen (708 posts) -

it looks fun, I like that you're not a gun the whole time

#11 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4603 posts) -

That watermelon mode looks really fun and customizable maps are cool. The campaign seems really meh and cliche, but I think I can live with it. My biggest gripe are the visuals, but I'm sure those will improve over time. As of right now, I wouldn't buy it. I want to support more 3rd party devs, but not out of pity. I'll keep myself optimistic and hope to see a much more impressive product in 2015.

#12 Posted by Chozofication (2682 posts) -

Gonna be a fun game. Will buy at 20 bucks

#13 Posted by MirkoS77 (6848 posts) -

Onlime sounds tasty.

#14 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

*Shrugs*

#15 Posted by PikachuDude860 (251 posts) -
#16 Posted by PikachuDude860 (251 posts) -

@superbuuman: Yes buying it..tho mainly for *giggles* ..its like Ninja Gaiden..its a game that I will be playing on "easy" mode. :P

I think I know what your talking about...Like Dead or Alive? lol.

#17 Posted by nini200 (9383 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

if this doesnt support the wiimote...im not buying.

I'm borderline in the same boat as you with this however, I may just run around and melee people if it doesn't. Just not shoot the gun at all. Hopefully it does in fact support pointer controls though as that would be perfect for me as far as the aiming and precision when in first person view.

#18 Posted by Noved23 (9 posts) -

@pikachudude860: The graphics do look like they can definitely use more polish but besides that the multi-player looks really fun. For those who are into multi-player games on the Wii U this should be a no brainer. I do not like the straight FPS so this has a good mix of hand-to-hand, gun and sword gameplay. Plus we gotta support 3rd parties guys. They seem like they put a lot of time into this game. It's an interesting concept. Games have to differ from the usual COD formula.