Club Nintendo Europe Codes.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SadAngelman (379 posts) -
Hi, ive just got myself a couple of Wii games - Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City & Link's Crossbow Training. The codes that came with the games are for Club Nintendo Europe & since i live in New Zealand & we use Club Nintendo Australia, the codes wont work with my Club Nintendo Australia account. So if anybody here has a Club Nintendo Europe account & hasn't already registered Animal Crossing or Link's Crossbow Training & would like to have the codes i am giving them away. So first person to PM me can have them. The codes are first in first served & you must have & use the code on a Club Nintendo Europe account & please don't blame me if the codes don't actually work, as all i know is that the codes won't work on Club Nintendo Australia & need a Club Nintendo Europe account to work.
#2 Posted by Ckr64 (60 posts) -

Hi, ive just got myself a couple of Wii games - Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City & Link's Crossbow Training. The codes that came with the games are for Club Nintendo Europe & since i live in New Zealand & we use Club Nintendo Australia, the codes wont work with my Club Nintendo Australia account. So if anybody here has a Club Nintendo Europe account & hasn't already registered Animal Crossing or Link's Crossbow Training & would like to have the codes i am giving them away. So first person to PM me can have them. The codes are first in first served & you must have & use the code on a Club Nintendo Europe account & please don't blame me if the codes don't actually work, as all i know is that the codes won't work on Club Nintendo Australia & need a Club Nintendo Europe account to work.SadAngelman

You should try and register account in UK. It works sometimes;)

#3 Posted by SadAngelman (379 posts) -
Hey does no body want the codes? I find that strange as from time to time ive even seen people asking for them, so some one must want them. If nobody wants them would be a shame to see them just get thrown out.
#4 Posted by XzeldafanaticX (1 posts) -
Hey does no body want the codes? I find that strange as from time to time ive even seen people asking for them, so some one must want them. If nobody wants them would be a shame to see them just get thrown out.SadAngelman
Can I have them? My email is zelda.triforce@yahoo.com
#5 Posted by alejanquq (3 posts) -
do you have any nintendo club codes you havent use
#6 Posted by alejanquq (3 posts) -
i want them
#7 Posted by alejanquq (3 posts) -
[QUOTE="SadAngelman"]Hey does no body want the codes? I find that strange as from time to time ive even seen people asking for them, so some one must want them. If nobody wants them would be a shame to see them just get thrown out.XzeldafanaticX
i want them