CLUB NINTENDO ALERT!!!! Smash Bros 64 ONLY 200 POINTS!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nini200 (9825 posts) -

I just got an email stating that Smash Bros 64 is available for 200 Club Nintendo points. I already have Smash 64 but for those that don't, this is a GREAT opportunity for a Great game.

#2 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Perfect! Will pick up, still need to download my Majoras Mask code I redeemed...

#3 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8523 posts) -
Little late it's been up since like the 3rd
#4 Posted by bbkkristian (14955 posts) -
i'm going to save my coins for something new. :) No dis on SSB but I've played the heck out of it growing up; and I still have SSBB.
#5 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
Just look at my sig. :)
#6 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4135 posts) -
I still have my N64 version so this is kinda useless for me.
#7 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4728 posts) -

Already bought it a few months ago... plus I have the original.

#8 Posted by nini200 (9825 posts) -
Little late it's been up since like the 3rd AutoPilotOn
Would've been nice if people here knew about it since the 3rd.
#9 Posted by gameofthering (10313 posts) -

US only?

#10 Posted by Hungry_Homer111 (22479 posts) -
To be honest, this is a game that I normally wouldn't have gotten. I like the games in the series, but this one seemed pretty dated due to the improvements from the other games. And even with the improvements Brawl had, I wasn't entirely thrilled with it as I was with Melee for some reason, so I didn't expect to love this that much either. However, I decided to get this anyway, since they are offering it as a Club Nintendo reward, was fairly interested in it despite my reservations of spending $10 on it, and the fact that I can't be sure how long it will be before another Club Nintendo game interests me again. I haven't really played it too much since I got it, and need to get used to it (I was out of practice with the series as it is, let alone the differences between the games), but it seems pretty good so far.
#11 Posted by shmuklidooha (51 posts) -
Definately looks interesting. I still have my n64 cart, but I might give it a look.