Cheap, Good Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SpecialK4545 (13 posts) -
I just bought a Wii yesterday. Does anybody know of any games that are cheap but good for system? I'm thinking something around $30. Thanks.
#2 Posted by Battlestar3DVD (237 posts) -
As far as I know there are no good cheap games yet. The cheapest I've seen is The Ant Bully for 19.99 CDN but I'm not interested in that.
#3 Posted by Ctown_Canaduh (395 posts) -
If you have gamecube accessories (controller & memory card) you could check out some of the older GC gems like Resident evil4, smash bros melee, metroid prime 1 & 2 and others.  There isn't really any player choice games for the wii yet but there might be sales if you find the right store i guess O.o
#4 Posted by matt_da_gamer (2113 posts) -
Yh I don't think that any good games have been out long enough for them to be cheap.
#5 Posted by benben04 (138 posts) -
i have very little money to spend on games right now so i've been renting from gamefly. its about $23 a month for 2 games, but i can't really reccomend it because it takes a almost a week for games to come. However, they also sell used games on the site. Call to Duty 3, Trauma Center, Ravin rabbits, Wario Ware, Madden 07, Super Monkey Ball, Elebits and others for under $30. though free shipping is for members only. That having been said, I hate Gamefly!
#6 Posted by quetzalcoatl45 (1851 posts) -
Wait until June 12th, Mercury Meltdown Revoultion is coming out for only $20, or a week later, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition will only be 30$.
#7 Posted by bradglimpse (838 posts) -
Yh I don't think that any good games have been out long enough for them to be cheap.matt_da_gamer
Thats a very good point. You should buy some VC games and GC games. Tons of good ones to pick from
#8 Posted by reggie186 (3909 posts) -
There are some great GC games out there that you can find for really cheap.
#9 Posted by IronManRhino (2135 posts) -
You could wait for that Mercury Revolution or get the abysmal Far Cry game for wii.
#10 Posted by omega_link2 (357 posts) -
wait for RE4 wii edition. it comes out on june 19th and its $30
#12 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
i can't think of that many right now but opoona 10$ good rpg
#14 Posted by mariokart64fan (19629 posts) -

theres no more heroes 1 and 2

bully se

red steel 1

conduit

dead space extraction

resident evil archives 0 and 1

re4

house of the dead 2 3 and over kill ,

thse are some cheap good games the last 3 are like the arcade version u play in the arcade

#15 Posted by wazzawazza18 (892 posts) -

in order of best to worst, of good & cheap games

dead space extraction.

tatsunoko vs capcom.

madworld.

a boy and his blob.

ive seen all these exelent games for quite a cheap price and theyre all very good. (the other good ones cost a bit more money)

#16 Posted by focus97321 (351 posts) -

dudes, this is from 2007, it must have been bumped from someone who wasn't paying attention...

#17 Posted by specialed (3670 posts) -

yeah I just caught that myself....3 and a half years ago.......wow, just wow.....

But Wheel of fortune is fun, for 29.99....for the family and all...

#18 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -
i can't think of that many right now but opoona 10$ good rpgelbert_b_23
Why did you bump a three-year old thread?
#19 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i can't think of that many right now but opoona 10$ good rpgthom_maytees
Why did you bump a three-year old thread?

when i posted on it i saw it on page one i have no clue why it was there