Can someone help me ev train and breed this Pokemon team?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HauntJemimah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HauntJemimah
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

Hello,

So I have this team in mind so far (and plan on retraining them all to boost stats for max competitive play).

I must mention that the ones I have so far have been boosted in all stats. I figured, that by using that punching bag mini game to boost all stats, it would make my pokemon all powerful, but my brother and some online guides have proven me wrong.

I also would like to mention that I'm literally going to redo EVERYONE of these pokemon little by little to have a good team, hence why I don't list their actual nature and abilities.

My brother said to swap out Pikachu for Jolteon for speed, though people on the Miiverse said I should just evolve to Raichu. But again, I didn't EV train it correctly anyway so I might as well start over with these Pokemon.

What I am asking you guys is what Pokemon should be replaced. Also, what abilities and natures should I look for on the GTS app? What movesets should each of these individual pokemon have, and what strats should I use?

If you guys can even point me in the right direction in terms of links, that would be fine too because these are VERY BROAD questions.

Here's the team I have in mind:

Blastoise

Alakazam

Arcanine

Mienfoo

Pikachu

Garchomp

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Yeah someone can. You'll have much better luck on sites like Neoseeker for that though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c42527502456
deactivated-5c42527502456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5c42527502456
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I'm not good at EV training and move choosing. But your team is not bad. I'd just replace Alakazam with a Fairy pokemon, which suits better in your team for the type coverage. However you should also choose the sweepers, walls and so on. The EV training depends on it.