Can I save gamecube data on to Wii internal memory?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by damienlow (74 posts) -
Or do I need to use an SD/GC card to save it?
#2 Posted by SSBBkid (1 posts) -
You have to save gamecube games on a gamecube memory card. So, yes you will need a game cube memory card.
#3 Posted by damienlow (74 posts) -
Aww dang, can't find the controllers or card in singapore, looks like I'll have to import them. Any idea which is the best site which have the best import cost? other than ebay.
#4 Posted by AndYOU (6712 posts) -

it really sucks that you can't save GC data to your Wii's internal memory

#5 Posted by merch (4235 posts) -

AndYOU

the reason you cant is because wii goes into gamecube mode and doesnt use it :( but ya gamecube mem cards are not that hard to find XD oh wait they are discontinued for a year now.

#6 Posted by ljlrj (14800 posts) -
[QUOTE="AndYOU"]

merch

the reason you cant is because wii goes into gamecube mode and doesnt use it :( but ya gamecube mem cards are not that hard to find XD oh wait they are discontinued for a year now.

not really
#7 Posted by damienlow (74 posts) -
Anyway, I just went to another mall just now and managed to snatch myself 4 GC controllers and a memory card and their official prioducts as well. I'm so happy now I can play play brawl and Wind Waker with them.
#8 Posted by Nash-MVPx2 (772 posts) -
I was wondering this also... That kinda sucks.
#9 Posted by ems921 (153 posts) -
what a rip off.
#10 Posted by Viena-Dumpling (138 posts) -

It sucks it doesn't just save to the Wii. I lost my memory card and those things are hard to find. Except on Ebay^^

#11 Posted by EaterOfFood (62 posts) -
EH! We can't get gamecube mem cards in Singapore anymore? oh dang...my memory card JUST ran out of space...hopefully i wont have to use it for any new games...
#12 Posted by Jaysonguy (37685 posts) -

It sucks it doesn't just save to the Wii. I lost my memory card and those things are hard to find. Except on Ebay^^

Viena-Dumpling

Or less then 20 dollars at every major online retailer