Can I add music to my Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReignofThanatos
ReignofThanatos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ReignofThanatos
Member since 2006 • 34 Posts

Just wondering if there is a way to upload your own music onto your wii, the same way you can add photos and such. I think it would be useful for guitar hero III and if you would be able to listen to your own music while playing a game.

Any idea? something for the future? or something I missed in the past?

ozzsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ozzsoad
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts
You can add MP3's to an SD card and play the songs using the photo channel. The only game I know of that you can listen to your own music is Excite Truck.
Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

You can add MP3's to an SD card and play the songs using the photo channel. The only game I know of that you can listen to your own music is Excite Truck.ozzsoad

what he said, I also hope nintendo builds on this further giving us more options for music/mp3s, eithe in game or for our start page background music.

Avatar image for ReignofThanatos
ReignofThanatos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ReignofThanatos
Member since 2006 • 34 Posts
Thanks, guys.
-Despacio-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Despacio-
Member since 2002 • 1881 Posts

Yeah, where is this feature at post Excite Truck?

I thought it would be in more games by now seeing as a launch title had it. Mario Strikers could have benefited from some custom music.

EYEInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 EYEInferno
Member since 2003 • 530 Posts
You can also use Winamp "Remote", its just Winamp with the ability to connect your PC to the internet and let your Wii access the music on your PC. Download Winamp for this :).
miles--prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 miles--prower
Member since 2007 • 6658 Posts
You can also use Winamp "Remote", its just Winamp with the ability to connect your PC to the internet and let your Wii access the music on your PC. Download Winamp for this :).EYEInferno
miles--prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 miles--prower
Member since 2007 • 6658 Posts
from where ?!
EYEInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 EYEInferno
Member since 2003 • 530 Posts
from where ?!miles--prower
Download Winamp, www.winamp.com, you could also just google it..
1-ceth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 1-ceth
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

What about Guitar Hero World Tour. I know it was not out when the topic was put up, but I want to know since I dont feel like buying the downloadable content because I dont have Wii points and if I did I would be using it for Wii Ware and other stuff. And yeah I know there are some free songs on the downloadable content. By the way, if any of you have COD5, here is my friend code and my Wii Address so you can send messages to me and we can exchange more friend codes thru there and use Wii Speak if u have it:

COD5 FC: 0474 1929 6826

Wii # (Enter this in ur address book by going to the little mail icon and then find the new message button. The address book is rite there. From there, just hit "new address" and enter my Wii number. When it asks you for a nickname just enter griesmeyer. If you want, you can even set up my e-mail address incase I stop playin my wii for a while. The address is cjgriesmeyer@verizon.net) This is the wii number (finally) :lol: 5915-9791-3452-5399

Oh, I will add Super Smash Bros Brawl LAter

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#11 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
You can only put MP3s on an SD card and stick that in the wii But there's no way to actually copy music to the wii its self