Bought defective 3DS (Need advice)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kcube (25389 posts) -

I bought the 3ds at best buy a day ago and it worked fine for a day after...now everything blurs and doubles..like link will mirror himself or ghost even when I have the 3ds at the correct angle.It also does this why the DSware games I bought.This also happens on the lower screen as well and its not even 3d :(

My questions

They said they will exchange it for another 3ds but how do I keep the 40$ worth of 3ds ware games I bought? I really dont want to have to buy 3 more cards since I cant afford it.

Also I singed up for that nintendo thing where they ask your user name and password so wil I be able to redpwnload them?

This isnt a troll thread..I just dont want to lose the games I paid 40$ in cards for.

thanks in advance.and ANY advice at all on how to keep the games will be great :)..if not then :(

#2 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

I bought the 3ds at best buy a day ago and it worked fine for a day after...now everything blurs and doubles..like link will mirror himself or ghost even when I have the 3ds at the correct angle.It also does this why the DSware games I bought.This also happens on the lower screen as well and its not even 3d :(

My questions

They said they will exchange it for another 3ds but how do I keep the 40$ worth of 3ds ware games I bought? I really dont want to have to buy 3 more cards since I cant afford it.

Also I singed up for that nintendo thing where they ask your user name and password so wil I be able to redpwnload them?

This isnt a troll thread..I just dont want to lose the games I paid 40$ in cards for.

thanks in advance.and ANY advice at all on how to keep the games will be great :)..if not then :(

Kcube

Dunno how they would handle the data transfer, but I'd reccomend using the costumer service site. They're very helpful and friendlyhttp://www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp it's not letting me link.

#3 Posted by Iridescent406 (301 posts) -

now everything blurs and doubles..like link will mirror himself or ghost even when I have the 3ds at the correct angle.

Kcube

... Creepy pasta?

Sorry to hear about your 3DS, but I'm sure you can get it replaced at Gamestop for free can't you?

#4 Posted by Kcube (25389 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kcube"]

now everything blurs and doubles..like link will mirror himself or ghost even when I have the 3ds at the correct angle.

Iridescent406

... Creepy pasta?

Sorry to hear about your 3DS, but I'm sure you can get it replaced at Gamestop for free can't you?

I already called bestbuy and they said they will exchange it for another 3DS.All I'm sweating is the 40$ in 3ds game cards I used to get some 3dsware titles :(.And This screen thing is rare as hell. both my kids have one and the screens work fine,