Best way to clean DS screens.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vochelli (440 posts) -

Right now I'm using a soft bristle brush to clean it off. It seems to work pretty well. The screens look spot free, and it also cleans off small particles. Also, I learned not to use windex, as it makes the touch screen feel hard while using the stylus. How do you clean your DS?

#2 Posted by Jaysonguy (37555 posts) -

Microfiber cloth

If you have a spot on the screen that wont come off wet the cloth then ring it out until it's barely damp and then gently scrub back and forth letting the cloth do the work.

#3 Posted by diped (2005 posts) -
I take it into the shower with me, after that its pretty clean. Yes i play in the shower. Well, not games that use the touch screen, cause the water drops mess it up.
#4 Posted by CoasterFanatic (85 posts) -

I have nasty little crumbs on the corners of my screen that I cant get out.

#5 Posted by Kellian_Gamer (14 posts) -

you should look for a package with that case and car charger and extra stylis and stuff for the ds in the store that u bought ur ds. the package should contain a small soft cloth that you have to put a small amount of water on and then gently rub the touch screen. make sure that the touch screen is always dry and it's good to wipe it every day just in case. that's what i do and it works pretty well. plus the case is really helpfull cuz im really clumsy wiht my ds some times.

i hope i helped

#6 Posted by Spade_Crisis (809 posts) -

Microfiber cloth

If you have a spot on the screen that wont come off wet the cloth then ring it out until it's barely damp and then gently scrub back and forth letting the cloth do the work.

Jaysonguy

What he said...

#7 Posted by NixiePixel (194 posts) -
To totally nerd out here: I agree with the microfiber cloth, with a 50% rubbing alchohol- 50% water solution. It's definitely cheaper than buying something specially made for screens.. and it works better, in my opinion. Use it on your flat screen monitors too!
#8 Posted by InsultToInjury_ (2219 posts) -
A soft cloth I got with my protective screens I have on my DS.
#9 Posted by danny5329 (954 posts) -

MicroPeeling Sensation.

#10 Posted by GamerGuy098 (21 posts) -

I just use the same cloth I use for my glasses :) works great.

GamerGuy

#11 Posted by especensor (3180 posts) -
i have screen protectors so i just wipe the screens with my shirt.