Best Buy deal - buy one 3DS game, get one free

#1 Posted by jcrame10 (202 posts) -

"The promotion, which is set to run for the week of 7/20-7/26, has been leaked early on the Blu-ray.com forums. Games included in the deal are Pokemon X & Y, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Yoshi's New Island, Tomodachi Life, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario Party: Island Tour and Disney Magical World."

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/deal/38070/best-buy-offering-buy-one-get-one-free-deal-on-select-3ds-games

Pretty solid. What games do you guys think you will pick up? I'm trying to decide between Pokemon, Kirby, and Bravely Default.

#2 Posted by yokofox33 (29498 posts) -

I'm refraining from the deal since I have most of those games, but if I had money to blow I'd get Tomodachi Life and Yoshi. I have most of the rest. It's a good deal regardless though.

#3 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16707 posts) -

Really good deal but I pretty much have all the games from that selection that I'd want.

#4 Posted by Raptor_Herc (208 posts) -

The deal looks quite nice; I just wish you had the option of buying M & L: Dream Team as one of the BOGO titles as that is one 1st party title that I plan on picking up eventually (and I already have a 3DS so getting the bundle is not of interest to me). I hope it extends to Bestbuy Canada.

#5 Posted by wiifan001 (18393 posts) -

that is awesome a good deal indeed!

#6 Posted by jcrame10 (202 posts) -

@yokofox33: I was hoping Mario Kart 7 and Ocarina were offered, but nope

#7 Edited by darkmark91 (2858 posts) -

This will be a great bargain with my employee discount!!! I don't even have a 3DS and I think I am going to participate in this deal.

#8 Posted by bonesawisready5 (4693 posts) -

With GCU this is basically two 3DS games for $32, an absolute steal. I'm probably going with Kirby and Yoshi but after playing the Tomodachi Life demo, I really want to go with that. I don't have time for Bravely Default nowadays though I'm tempted. I wish Mario and Luigi was on sale too.

#9 Posted by Bardock47 (5267 posts) -

How is Yoshi's new island? Live up to the original?

#10 Edited by Xiaor (1386 posts) -

Good deal! But I only want Zelda. So it doesn't work for me sadly..

#11 Posted by chenzo22 (323 posts) -

i would def get mario party and either yoshi's island or zelda.

#12 Posted by jcrame10 (202 posts) -
#13 Edited by Minishdriveby (9838 posts) -

Thinking about Kirby and Mario Golf...

#14 Posted by chenzo22 (323 posts) -

i will go after this deal right away on Sunday.

#15 Posted by nini200 (9675 posts) -

I might get in on this even though I don't own a 3DS yet.

#16 Posted by HowlingLotus (402 posts) -

Wish I had of known sooner as I just bought Yoshi's New Island & Mario Golf: World Tour, but I did get them both for a good deal brand new so can't complain. Only game on there I'm interested in that I don't own is Kirby. Debating if I should pick up Kirby and get Disney Magical World simply due to the deal. Hmmm..

#17 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

I'm getting Kirby and Mario Golf for sure.

#18 Edited by chenzo22 (323 posts) -

does kirby have mini games and online multiplayer? which of these games have mini extra games and online multiplayer?

#19 Posted by CrillanK (73 posts) -

I picked up Yoshi and Mario Party. I'm not disappointed :)

#20 Posted by aleena_gill (7 posts) -

Its a great deal, I also found www.10dayads.com Where people are buying and selling and giving deals on games etc. I hope this info will help.

#21 Edited by aleena_gill (7 posts) -

Its a great deal, I also found www.10dayads.com Where people are buying and selling and giving deals on games etc. I hope this info will help.

#22 Posted by Essian (3433 posts) -

Going after work today to pick up Legend of Zelda and Bravely Default, two games I have been dying to get my hands on but been waiting for the right time

#23 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10878 posts) -

Definitely looking into this! Might get Pokemon Y and Yoshi's New Island.