Bayonetta 2 Nintendo Direct on Thursday

#1 Edited by onesiphorus (27 posts) -

A new Bayonetta 2-focused Nintendo Direct will be shown this Thursday, Nintendo of America has announced. The presentation will kick off at 6 PM ET / 3 PM PT.

#2 Edited by KBFloYd (13183 posts) -

is this a japan direct?

or north america?

#3 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4704 posts) -
#4 Posted by PikachuDude860 (562 posts) -

Oh yeah! I heard that there may be a Direct soon. I thought it was just a rumor....Let the hype train go full speed ahead!

#5 Posted by bunchanumbers (453 posts) -

Oh yes! It's on!

#6 Posted by wiifan001 (18375 posts) -

I look forward to it

#7 Posted by nini200 (9604 posts) -

I will not be watching anything else on this game. I don't want to know any more secrets about this game until I play through it.

#8 Posted by Chozofication (2763 posts) -

@nini200 said:

I will not be watching anything else on this game. I don't want to know any more secrets about this game until I play through it.

#9 Posted by AgeThe6 (93 posts) -

i Really hope Nintendo fans can appreciate this fantastic series :) and out of all the consoles that it could be exclusive on I am happy that it is Nintendo Wii U. basically the main reason why I bought mine and I'm sure others will follow if they are true fans of the first one.

Sorry about that I got carried away I will probably tune in just that certain parts I want to avoid spoilers on the story and gameplay but I do want to see more Co-op which is going to be freaking awesome :)