Assassins creed DS, Should I get it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Darkjak95 (96 posts) -
:twisted:Assassins creed DS,is it worth it?some of you guys that have it tell me your opinion. I'm Planning on getting it.:twisted:
#2 Posted by tim_aka_link (507 posts) -

i'd say no, after a few hours of it i got bored

haven't played it since

#3 Posted by Junior_AIN (4560 posts) -
Simply no, there's a lot of better games to get...
#4 Posted by Vazere (528 posts) -
I haven't played it myself; but if you like that "prince of Persia" playstyle, it might be worth it.
#5 Posted by clinker182 (20 posts) -

No, sadly it sucks just as hard as the console version ;)

#6 Posted by GeekyDad (1694 posts) -
I'd say if you can wait `til you can find it for $20 or less, and you enjoy Prince of Persia-style platforming, yeah, it's worth a buy. At the full price, it's disappointing. This game didn't receive endless love and attention, nor the full dedication required to put out a great game. There are a lot of fun elements, and the latter part of the game has some really cool platforming, but the game also has a lot of stuff that will frustrate players, or simply disgust them. I reviewed it, if you care to check out my reader review.
#7 Posted by ZehhBR (33 posts) -
Don't waste your money with this game, even if you like Prince of Persia style, don't buy.
#8 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -

I just completed this game, and, at risk of being verbally assaulted, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan on playing through it a seccond time, and wish there were more games of its kind on the ds. It lacked polish, and the mini games felt tacked on, but it did what it was supposed to do well.

I heard about all the supposed broken platforming, glitches ,etc, but never had a problem once. I reccomend it if you've beaten all of the other big name games out right now.

#9 Posted by gameplaya123 (2372 posts) -

I just completed this game, and, at risk of being verbally assaulted, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan on playing through it a seccond time, and wish there were more games of its kind on the ds. It lacked polish, and the mini games felt tacked on, but it did what it was supposed to do well.

I heard about all the supposed broken platforming, glitches ,etc, but never had a problem once. I reccomend it if you've beaten all of the other big name games out right now.

raven_squad

I agee with this person:D

#10 Posted by tboozytb (7 posts) -

Yeah,i started about 3days ago and im loving it...

I would say yes..

#11 Posted by Thegameowner (95 posts) -
no, graphics and gameplay dont live up 2 the xbox + ps3 version as it is on a portable console.
#13 Posted by ACx7 (6222 posts) -
Ima say no..console games just do not belong on portable systems.
#14 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -

How could you possibly expect it to live up to the standards of a game developed for a system substantially more powerful than the DS!?

Accept it for what it is. A decent, sometimes flawed, but usually entertaining platformer in the style of Prince of Persia. The graphics are really quite good for the DS by the way.

#15 Posted by TechDresdain (85 posts) -
Get one if you want to. But there are still other game you can play, better than Assassin's Creed. Actually I got bored playing.
#16 Posted by toehold (118 posts) -
Just the thought of being an assassin excites me. Do you get a feeling of satisfaction or an adrenaline rush when you play? Or does the killing feel like nothing? :lol:
#17 Posted by Link_Uchiha (10 posts) -
i dont recommend it,just took me 2 hours to finish it