are U getting code of princess?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by foxfacer2d2 (570 posts) -

sounds interesting with co-op online and a 100 characters and a 100 quest

#2 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

I think I'll be picking it up tomorrow... I want to support Atlus.

#3 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3397 posts) -
I desperately need friend codes for people to play the game with me, and thanks for the friend codes PP.
#4 Posted by skooks (1411 posts) -

When it comes to Europe, definitely.

#5 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
i have it but no time for the game yet and its 50 characters not a 100
#6 Posted by Bigboi500 (29145 posts) -

I gots it!

#7 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8133 posts) -
My copy is in the mail, should get it today. If you add me just PM me so I know.
#8 Posted by Vickman178 (1035 posts) -

It looks interesting I might give it a go! I love how it comes with a music CD and a nice color manual!

#9 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Already got it.

Good game, I can see some great replay value in it.

#10 Posted by XeroEX (495 posts) -

I pre-ordered my copy two months ago. It should be arriving in a day or two. Can't wait. :)

#11 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
No, I will not. Unfortunately, I don't have time for games like that.
#12 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

No, I will not. Unfortunately, I don't have time for games like that.Rod90

WELL THEN FIND THE TIME!!!:evil: :P

#14 Posted by darkspineslayer (19483 posts) -
I don't know how your gonna find time to play it TC, since your clearly too busy to hit two extra keys in your topic title.
#15 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8133 posts) -
UPS just dropped off my copy a min ago.
#16 Posted by BT-445 (139 posts) -

Picked it today, its fun as hell.

#17 Posted by Djmaster214 (3236 posts) -

ehhh im gonna wait on the reviews the gameplay looks kinda....slow to me , like the character is in syrup

#18 Posted by BT-445 (139 posts) -

ehhh im gonna wait on the reviews the gameplay looks kinda....slow to me , like the character is in syrup

Djmaster214

Its actually pretty fast paced

#19 Posted by foxfacer2d2 (570 posts) -

got it today. I just jumped right in to online multiplay and I was lvl 1 and the other was lvl 73 and we had to fight the boss but the good thing is we won and I gained 16 lvls lol.

#20 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -
So... I want to get it, but as much as I want to like it I have to admit that I thought the few bits of previews that I watched looked sort of dry. Anyone care to say otherwise (please! It looks sooo good!)
#21 Posted by Kenny789 (10195 posts) -
I want to read reviews first before making a decision
#22 Posted by Bigboi500 (29145 posts) -

Combat is great. Lots of combos and attacks.

#23 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
Still waiting for my shipment from Newegg.
#24 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

It's a great game. The main character (the princess) is a bit slow, but she packs power behind it. She is great for knocking enimies away, as well as "juggling" them. If you can time your juggles with some other attackes you can get some pretty nice combos. Ali is good at crowd control, and is really fast. Zozo is good at attacking enimies at a distance as well as casting what I guess you could call buffs and de-buffs (such as turning your enimies to stone or increasing your own attack). I can't say much about the Jester dude or the Nun as I haven't used them yet. This does have an rpg element of leveling up (you can put the points you get from the leveling up to any skill you want to) and stat bosting equipment. I have no idea what the level cap is.

So far I'm really enjoying the game. The story is interesting, the characters are interesting, and the text in this game is pretty funny too, imo. Also the game is fully voice acted. It's not the best voice acting, but it's far from the worst too. Infact alot of people seem to really like the voice acting.

#25 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
So disappointed by how laggy the online is.
#26 Posted by Chickan_117 (16329 posts) -

I'd love to get Code of Princess but, unfortunately, there's no PAL release :cry:

#27 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -
I picked up my copy on Tuesday.
#28 Posted by HotelShy (27 posts) -

No.

#29 Posted by sinsalaca (1070 posts) -

Picked it up this afternoon. Hopefully putting it in my 3DS and playign it tonight

#30 Posted by bbkkristian (14917 posts) -
I'm a bit impressed with the combat; disappointed with the villains' VA
#31 Posted by bbkkristian (14917 posts) -
I'm a bit impressed with the combat; disappointed with the villains' VA