anybody getting black ops 2 on wii u??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bangerman15 (1977 posts) -

I'm kinda stuck deciding to get the Wii u version or the Xbox version, of course if I get the Wii u version I won't be able to play with friends, but its be nice to have a good online game on the new console, plus the dual screen. Anybody else having a similar problem? Or why are you guys getting the Wii u version over other versions?

#2 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

No freaking way.

I refuse to buy sucky generic shooties. How many times has this same exact game been released already?

#3 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -
Yea I plan on picking it up. I dont have any friends so thats not a problem lol. I just want to enjoy a new multiplayer game on the new system even if its lacking alittle at first.
#4 Posted by alicia4065 (53 posts) -
I have the Xbox edition (limited) and already paid off the wii version.
#5 Posted by nyc05 (10183 posts) -

Sure am.

Why? Same reason I waited on ACIII and ME3 - the GamePad.

I really want to play games that I am familiar with on the GamePad to see how much it can enhance/improve games. I do believe it can improve them quite a bit. I'm especially excited for the games that can be played fully just on the GamePad.

#6 Posted by thetravman (3521 posts) -

I've mostly a FFA player on the Ps3 and Xbox360. So it's not much of a problem with me when I pick up the WiiU version. I just hope the WiiU community is large enough to support the vast variety of game modes.

#7 Posted by Epak_ (6791 posts) -

I have the Xbox edition (limited) and already paid off the wii version.alicia4065

Wii version :S Cod 3 was enough for me, thank God it was a present :P

#8 Posted by Sepewrath (28735 posts) -
If I was going to get the game, I would just get the Wii U version, if I ever decided to play online; I don't have to pay for the privilege.
#9 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11419 posts) -
I got the 360 version and honestly i've been thinking that I should've picked up the Wii U version. Just to have more to play on my new console. The only thing that worries me is how easy/hard would it be to get into a match in a brand new system.
#10 Posted by simomate (1859 posts) -
Me. But I'm not getting a wii u til January or February
#11 Posted by euro96 (499 posts) -

I'll be picking it up day one, but day one for me is 30th November,

#12 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

first person shooters are for mindless babies

#13 Posted by simomate (1859 posts) -

soundcellx
No.
#14 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -

soundcellx
Do and like what I say is cool or you are mindless and can't think for yourself!
#15 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

[QUOTE="soundcellx"] Do and like what I say is cool or you are mindless and can't think for yourself!AutoPilotOn

Clone of Duty isn't cool and it isn't a game. It's like Angry Birds and Farmville. "Games" for people who do not like video games. Just some bare bones, poor, short, and shallow experiences that are all the same since western devs have no imagination and creativity. All they do is clone one another's "games".

[QUOTE="soundcellx"]

simomate

No.

Yeppers.

First person shooters are baby's first video game.

#16 Posted by hooch1 (17 posts) -
I probably will. I would like to see a review though. I was a little disappointed that NGIII had worse graphics than the other systems.
#17 Posted by Sphensen (769 posts) -

I also had the same problem. All my friends were calling up telling me how awesome it was and that I need to get it, but I decided to go with the Wii U version instead. I wanna support all multiplats on the Nintendo console. I've never been a real big fan of COD anyways, I only play it for Zombies

#18 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I'm getting the Wii U version. Sounds like the best version to me.

#19 Posted by Bangerman15 (1977 posts) -
yea I was curious to see how many people will get it on wii u, I ended up buying it on xbox but I might sell that copy and get it on wii u for osmething more to play on the console, I just hope the community is good and the wii u version doesn't have any problems or anything!
#20 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -
I have a copy coming in from gamefly
#21 Posted by KBFloYd (13840 posts) -

Clone of Duty isn't cool and it isn't a game. It's like Angry Birds and Farmville. "Games" for people who do not like video games. Just some bare bones, poor, short, and shallow experiences that are all the same since western devs have no imagination and creativity. All they do is clone one another's "games".

soundcellx

so what's a good FPS game? battlefield? you know they are going to release them every year like CoD now right? so what's a good fps....tell me.

#22 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

I'm not sure if I should get it on Xbox 360 or wait until I get a Wii U, and I'll be getting a Wii U the beginning of January the latest. Really not sure what to do...

If I get a Wii U instantly when it's released here in Europe I'll be broke for the rest of the month because I haven't been saving my money very well :P

I was thinking of getting the Black bundle with Nintendo Land, NSMB U and Black Ops 2.

#23 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
Already own it but can't play until Tuesday.