Any sort of crossovers you want on the 3DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

I wanna see MvC4 :P no,really.

You?

#2 Posted by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

Yes, Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton to be released!!!

#3 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -
Pokemon and Shin Megami Tensei
#4 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -
Well, first I'd like to see a version of the upcoming Deadpool game on 3DS, then I'd kill to see a Deadpool/Samurai Warriors crossover. The greatest crossover idea of all time? I submit that this is so.
#5 Posted by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

I would love to see another Jump Ulitmate stars game I have all of them and there both amazingly fun

#6 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

I would love to see another Jump Ulitmate stars game I have all of them and there both amazingly fun

louisfoxton
That would be equal parts awesome and not awesome. Awesome because both of the Jump! Stars games were undeniably awesome- not awesome because 3DS isn't region free, so I'd have to import a whole console for the first time ever(but I did see that really awesome green japanese 3ds, so it may hurt the pocket book, but it could still be awesome).
#7 Posted by benleslie5 (7877 posts) -

Sora278

This

#8 Posted by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

[QUOTE="louisfoxton"]

El_Zo1212o

That would be equal parts awesome and not awesome. Awesome because both of the Jump! Stars games were undeniably awesome- not awesome because 3DS isn't region free, so I'd have to import a whole console for the first time ever(but I did see that really awesome green japanese 3ds, so it may hurt the pocket book, but it could still be awesome).

is it possible for nintendo to break the region block?

#9 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Pokemon and Shin Megami TenseiIAmNot_fun
Play Devil Children (Demi Kids in the U.S.) on the Gameboy Advance as it's the closet you'll get.
#10 Posted by svm128 (376 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sora278"]

benleslie5

This

^
#11 Posted by BigBen11111 (1528 posts) -

I want to see Project X Zone to be released everywhere in the world, especially for the states.

#12 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

Nintendo vs. Capcom, though I'd prefer to see it on Wii U.

#13 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4771 posts) -

Hmm... Besides Layton vs Attorney, I would love to see PokéMonster Hunter. :lol:

tumblr_lwkedn440w1qkf4ubo1_500.jpg

#14 Posted by HowlingLotus (425 posts) -

The World Ends With You and a SPRG.

Do want!

#15 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="louisfoxton"]

louisfoxton

is it possible for nintendo to break the region block?

I don't think so. And even if they could, I wouldn't bet that they ever would.
#16 Posted by guard12 (1657 posts) -

I want to see Project X Zone to be released everywhere in the world, especially for the states.

BigBen11111

this ^^