Any good boxing games coming out soon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Waiting_4_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Waiting_4_U
Member since 2004 • 86 Posts
I looked but I might be looking in the wrong place. I have Wii Sports, and it's good, but I'd like something a little more responsive.
kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#2 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts
There's victorius something boxer what's it called but I hear that has bad controls as well.
zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

I looked but I might be looking in the wrong place. I have Wii Sports, and it's good, but I'd like something a little more responsive. Waiting_4_U

That's one reason right there that forced my friend into returning his Wii. He was expecting like out of this world respmsive controls.

meimnobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 meimnobody
Member since 2003 • 5565 Posts

Uh you may want to ask your friend why he was boxing like a spaz. People trained to box find Wii sports incredibly responisve.

Once again people need to realize that the game isn't the issue it's themselves that is the issue.

nimblemiix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nimblemiix
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
Ready To Rumble comes out early next year. That's about it...
Constant-Ra1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Constant-Ra1n
Member since 2007 • 410 Posts

[QUOTE="Waiting_4_U"]I looked but I might be looking in the wrong place. I have Wii Sports, and it's good, but I'd like something a little more responsive. zaku101

That's one reason right there that forced my friend into returning his Wii. He was expecting like out of this world respmsive controls.

Your friend is either used to fighting like a caged monkey, or "he", is really female.

As for boxing games, http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/hajimenoipporevolution/index.html

St_muscat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 St_muscat
Member since 2007 • 4315 Posts
[QUOTE="zaku101"]

[QUOTE="Waiting_4_U"]I looked but I might be looking in the wrong place. I have Wii Sports, and it's good, but I'd like something a little more responsive. Constant-Ra1n

Your friend is either used to fighting like a caged monkey, or "he", is really female.

As for boxing games, http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/hajimenoipporevolution/index.html

I'm 14 and when I got Zelda I thought it would move the sword the exact way I did, but when it didn't it didn't matter to me because it was still fun the shake the remote as a sword and the game was great and I still enjoy boxing even if the controls are not that great. LOL I'm dumb

foooox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 foooox
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts
[QUOTE="zaku101"]

[QUOTE="Waiting_4_U"]I looked but I might be looking in the wrong place. I have Wii Sports, and it's good, but I'd like something a little more responsive. Constant-Ra1n

I know this anime, it's one of the best finished anime series out there!! It's called "Hajime no Ippo" in japanese and "Fighting Spirit" in english

I hope they do it right.

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts

EA needs to create a Fight Night for the Wii.

EDIT: Scrath that fight night, I want Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution!!!! Someone posted a link above

vnc20100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 vnc20100
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts

There's the demo presentation, really cool

here