another 999 game on the 3DS? I desperantly want one!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by outworld222 (2411 posts) -

Having enjoyed 999 on the DS, what are the chances of another visual novel coming on the 3DS? Please let this happen, I will do backflips!!!!

I know Virtue's Last reward came out recently, but I am not satisfied! I want more!!

Let me know your sincerest thoughts here.

#2 Posted by limpbizkit818 (15034 posts) -

Pretty sure the makers of 999 and VLR have confirmed the next title is in development

#3 Edited by voljin1987 (693 posts) -

Danganronpa will be released shortly for the Vita.. its quite similar if you are interested

#4 Posted by Whiteblade999 (5536 posts) -

I read somewhere 999 and Virtue's Last Reward are supposed to be part of a trilogy, so the third game is coming at some point.

#5 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16672 posts) -

In all likelyhood, the third game will be officially announced and given a release date sometime next year.

Also, the whole point of the second game was to entice you into wanting to know what happens next. That's how it is with most trilogies.

#6 Edited by HowlingLotus (396 posts) -

Don't have a link, but I'm positive it was confirmed by developers awhile back. The only problem is they haven't even released a title yet, but it will take place between 999 and VLR (if you've played both you'll realize why). I think they are working on other projects at the same time, but if I'm not mistaken they were suppose to release more info by years end. Doubt that will happen now, but you'll know when that happens as the series has a strong following.