Another 3DS Friend Code Topic.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

I was originally on the fence about getting a 3DS, but I've ultimately decided to take the plunge and plan on picking up a 3DS XL tomorrow afternoon. Thus, the topic of friend codes. I'm afraid that I'll only be in possession of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance when I get the thing, but I like to write and draw and don't mind the idea of keeping in touch via Swapnote until I've eventually acquired a few online-enabled 3DS games. So if anyone's interested, feel free to provide your FC's below and I'll add them as soon I get home (with the console in-toe) tomorrow. (Name's Zach, by the way.)

#2 Posted by WastelandArcher (80 posts) -
Added it to my sig upon reflection.
#3 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -
2449-4791-3879 Feel free to add me, but please PM me and lemme know if you do and send your FC as well.
#4 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Thanks, everyone! I've gone ahead and added y'all!

And now, my FC: 1435-3880-3085.

#5 Posted by FFadikt (743 posts) -
I added everybody on here, FC is in the sig.
#6 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

I added everybody on here, FC is in the sig.FFadikt

Ditto. I now have you added as well.

#7 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -
Added all of you guys, as well.
#8 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

I'll add you when i get home.

This is Mine :) 4441-8622-9290

#9 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

RiKanKiDD

Thank ya kindly! I've added you.

#10 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

EyeShatteredSky

Okay No problem :) what games are you looking foward too? Ima be getting Animal Crossing when it comes out so yeah. Also i am currently playing KH DDD
#11 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

[QUOTE="EyeShatteredSky"]

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

RiKanKiDD

Okay No problem :) what games are you looking foward too? Ima be getting Animal Crossing when it comes out so yeah. Also i am currently playing KH DDD

Oh, lots of games, honestly. I too plan on picking up Animal Crossing this May, and I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of the new Castlevania title in March. Then you got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon just around the corner, and a slew of new Monster Hunter games as well. But without a doubt, my most highly sought after 3DS title is the upcoming Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright crossover. Combining two of my favorite series, that game's eventual US release date couldn't come soon enough!

Nice! Yeah, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is a pretty fun action RPG, (not to mention that the game's audio/visual presentation is uniformly excellent as well!) I've recently bought Resident Evil: Revelations, and I'm having a difficult time putting it down. The singleplayer is wonderfully moody and atmospheric, while the online component is freakishly addictive! It's certainly one of the better portable games I've played in a long time.

#12 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"][QUOTE="EyeShatteredSky"]

EyeShatteredSky

Oh, lots of games, honestly. I too plan on picking up Animal Crossing this May, and I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of the new Castlevania title in March. Then you got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon just around the corner, and a slew of new Monster Hunter games as well. But without a doubt, my most highly sought after 3DS title is the upcoming Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright crossover. Combining two of my favorite series, that game's eventual US release date couldn't come soon enough!

Nice! Yeah, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is a pretty fun action RPG, (not to mention that the game's audio/visual presentation uniformly excellent as well!) I've recently bought Resident Evil: Revelations, and I'm having a difficult time putting it down. The singleplayer is wonderfully moody and atmospheric, while the online component is freakishly addictive! It's certainly one of the better portable games I've played in a long time.

Sounds like you got a whole lot of gaming to do. I will have similarities in games with you. I will see you on Animal Crossing When that hits ;)
#13 Posted by WastelandArcher (80 posts) -
I will add everyone from here when I get home.
#14 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

[QUOTE="EyeShatteredSky"]

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"] Okay No problem :) what games are you looking foward too? Ima be getting Animal Crossing when it comes out so yeah. Also i am currently playing KH DDDRiKanKiDD

Nice! Yeah, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is a pretty fun action RPG, (not to mention that the game's audio/visual presentation is uniformly excellent as well!) I've recently bought Resident Evil: Revelations, and I'm having a difficult time putting it down. The singleplayer is wonderfully moody and atmospheric, while the online component is freakishly addictive! It's certainly one of the better portable games I've played in a long time.

Sounds like you got a whole lot of gaming to do. I will have similarities in games with you. I will see you on Animal Crossing When that hits ;)

Mmhmm, so many games and yet so little time. And likewise! Looking forward to it. ;)

#15 Posted by V3rciS (2207 posts) -

Mine is 0361-6478-4576
I just got a 3ds xl yesterday so do not have any games yet, so if you don't mind you can also add me... but in the next days I'm planning to buy zelda:oot, pokemon black/black2,nmsb2 and of course fire emblem when available!

just leave me a message so I can add you too! ^^

#16 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Have zero 3DS superfriends at the moment, having picked up an XL yesterday, so - 4184-1688-9715 - if you're looking for an add. Only playing MGS3, GR Shadow Wars and SSIV atm (the later which has a learning curve like wrestling a bear), but I'll be getting MK7, SM3D Land and so on soon.
#17 Posted by Moloch121 (677 posts) -
Mines is in my sig. I also have Pokemon Black 2 and Mario Kart. If you add me please send a PM.
#18 Posted by slamminjammin69 (1599 posts) -

anyone up for some wi fi battling later tonight?

Right now Im charging my Nintendo 3DS.

Mostly looking for anyone who has pokemon in the levels of 20 to 30..

Please no pokemon at higher levels like at 50.

#19 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Alrighty, I've added everyone who's posted thus far. Thanks everyone! Also, I've recently come into possession of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, so if anyone's interested in getting a little cooperative play going, then don't hesitate to let me know.

#20 Posted by getsmizacked (51 posts) -

Mine is 4355-9666-8615. I'm down to swapnotes

#21 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Mine is 4355-9666-8615. I'm down to swapnotes

getsmizacked

Okie dokie, I now you added as well. Hope to swap notes with ya real soon!

#22 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6553 posts) -

FC: 3411-0744-9839

I'm lonely on my new 3DS.

#23 Posted by IC3_C0LD_ZERO (297 posts) -
Just got a 3DS XL. My friend code is 3754-6729-5369, I don't have any games yet but by next week I'll have MK7,SM3DL,NSMB2 and Kid Icarus. If you add me just leave a msg so I can add you too
#24 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

FC: 3411-0744-9839

I'm lonely on my new 3DS.

speedfreak48t5p

Consider yourself added!

#25 Posted by berto64 (12673 posts) -

Heres my friend code if ya'll want to add me :)

1177 6934 2471

#26 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Heres my friend code if ya'll want to add me :)

1177 6934 2471

berto64

Done! :D

#27 Posted by SeriousPig (6 posts) -
Hey guys I am currently looking for people to add to my friends list! My 3DS FC is : 5241 2651 2053 PM me if you add me and I'll add you right away!
#28 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Hey guys I am currently looking for people to add to my friends list! My 3DS FC is : 5241 2651 2053 PM me if you add me and I'll add you right away!SeriousPig

Alrighty, you're added.