Animal Crossing Wii U IMAGINATORIUM!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Neonakaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Neonakaa
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

Nin10d0h has confirmed AC for the Wii U. So I am interested in hearing your ideas. My idea is, will they bring back the really cute Nintendo voice they had in AC GC and AC WW? And another is, In Animal Crossing e+ if you hit Tom Nooks store with a shovel after its closed it will open and you will see Tom Nook in his PJs and you can buy stuff. Anyone think this will come back in Animal Crossing Wii U?

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

I'm not sure this is a real confirmation, as you didn't link anything, nor did I find any kind of source when I googled your reference, but obviously this game is coming out, so I'll bite.

I don't really have any specific desires for this game, but I do hope it doesn't stagnate like other entries in the series have tended to do. I try to skip several iterations of Animal Crossing because even though an entry comes out every three or four years, it innovates like an annual series.

I hope its a big improvement over New Leaf, that's what I want.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

If this is a rumor,then no,if there are sources associated with this,then yes. How will I be able to enjoy this is that there should be a new species just for its exclusivity,remember what I told of bat villagers/special characters in a future Animal Crossing? Yeah pretty much this will have it,but I won't dump it sooner til that is proven

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Nothing but a rumor

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Do you have a good source? I'm not sure where this was ever confirmed.

I've been out of the loop when it comes to Animal Crossing. The last one I had was City Folk on Wii and I didn't like it. After that, it dropped off my radar. I'm not sure what new features have been implemented in the most recent entry. What I would like to see is more interaction with the virtual community. Something along the lines of:

• Designing new homes/stores
  • The opportunity to bring businesses into your town to create heated rivalries with Tom Nook and etc.
  • Landscaping

More online functionality is something Animal Crossing practically begs for and is another area I would like to see improvement. An online plaza to buy/trade with random users and have the ability to drop into a (online)friend's town at any time are two examples I can think of.

Again, I've been out of the loop. Some of this, for all I know, may have already been implemented.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Like the others said, it's a rumor. However, it's expected to see an Animal Crossing game on the Wii U eventually. The features I probably want the most from future AC games are the ability to control where new villagers build their homes and some kind of way to eventually alter the landscape a bit.

I don't mind the lack of landscaping that much. I don't hate it as much as having no control over new villagers building their homes on top of my roads, flowers, and perfect trees. It really sucks. You would expect the mayor to have some kind of control on that.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

Yeah No announcement. Were you dreaming this up buddy?

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

It is a rumor. But I believe 100% Nintendo will announce an Animal Crossing WiiU this E3.

Nintendo just releases games they think will sell now. So, since animal crossing pushed 7m on 3DS alone, I can guarantee that they will put it on WiiU. Plus, isn't it a bit odd that the Animal Crossing app on WiiU only runs to the end of this year? Seems a bit strange no? Probably because theyll end up releasing a game shortly after that connects with New Leaf, etc.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts

As far as current franchises go, Animal Crossing certainly has a broad audience. Regardless of this rumor, it seems like a wise move.

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

I don't think it's official but it's pretty likely. I'd like for there to be more stuff to do in the game. More ways to make money than just turnips, foreign fruit and fish/bug catching grinding (which is just a chore). All of those have been in the series since the beginning. New Leaf threw in some great minor additions but that was it. I think perfect fruit is an example of a (small) step in the right direction.

I'd also like the villagers to be a lot less vanilla than what they were like in New Leaf, although they likely won't go back to the old villager personalities that were actually cranky and snooty.