Analyzing the new MK8 DLC screens

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Hi good Gamespot brethren. I was recently analyzing the DLC pack images that were posted and have figured out some of the new stages and vehicles for pack 1. I'm still figuring it out but if you have any idea, feel free to share what you think.

After looking at the image below:

The first thing you'll notice is the FZero track. Looks like Big Blue inspired so that one is pretty confirmed to be Big Blue.

The second track you notice in the screen shot is Wario's Gold Mine (Unfortunately. I don't know why they are bringing this stage back) so that one is confirmed.

The 3rd stage in the bottom left looks like a create a stage track until you look at it from the side. It's from Excitebike. So the third stage is an Excitebike inspired level.

The 4th stage (Probably should have been the 1st one you see since it's in the top left) is a Zelda inspired level. Possibly Hyrule Field. That one is kind of cloudy but they've already confirmed a Zelda level.

So we have in pack 1:

Big Blue, Wario's Gold Mine, Excitebike and Zelda inspired level. There are still 4 more levels in pack one to figure out.

The 4 new vehicles will most likely be: Blue Falcon, Excitebike, Epona and a Wario Mine Cart.

What do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Seems like you're right on the money. Also there will be an additional 4 tracks, there's 16 new tracks with all the dlc. I'll probably get it, 12$ for half the tracks that came with the original is not too shabby, even though i don't care about animal crossing there might be some great mario tracks in that dlc as well.

Also, I loved wario's gold mine on Wii :) I hope to see the luigi's mansion track and some of the gba tracks in this dlc.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@Chozofication said:

Seems like you're right on the money. Also there will be an additional 4 tracks, there's 16 new tracks with all the dlc. I'll probably get it, 12$ for half the tracks that came with the original is not too shabby, even though i don't care about animal crossing there might be some great mario tracks in that dlc as well.

Also, I loved wario's gold mine on Wii :) I hope to see the luigi's mansion track and some of the gba tracks in this dlc.

Yea I hope one of the additional 4 tracks is Bowser's Castle DS. That stage would be perfect for this game. I liked Sky Garden on GBA (I think that was the title of that track where you're racing on clouds). That track was glorious.

It'd be pretty funny to see the Zelda Bike or Kart be a Cucco lol